Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Burfday


Where's my readers gone? I'm here la deyh! I feel my dead blog seems boring and all my readers like running away d. How sad :(( Fan loi lohhhh~~ The previous post i said that my dad had confiscated my laptop's wires and cables. Yeah, he gave me back d cos of he has a lovelyyyy heart. How cute :)

It's saturday ; I skipped my AddMaths tuition due to no transport. Sounds stupid huh? Nobody fetch me to tuition. Mom went to Terengganu while dad went to work. Siblings don't even care me at all duh. How pity. Blah blah~ Ignore what i said. Let's talk about yesterday. FRIDAY! My classmate's birthday. A malay girl named Yaya. Baloons everywhere in the class and i tried to used her DSRL camera and had fun in capturing pictures. :D Here to wish her again, Happy Belated Birthday la amoi. ;) It's been so long i did not post up my school life's pictures in my blog d. Oops, the picture of me and the birthday girl is in her camera, too bad can't post up here.

PuiMun / HueyLeen
I wrote that on the baloon by myself! Yar i know it's sucks -.-

OMG i'm pregnant! 11 months d. As my friend said, terlebih bulan. xD

Diconteng on my hand ♥

I'm facing this on my desk every school days ;)

Elly, Yhoong, PuiMun
(ignore the bright light)

-

Winnie is damn freaking bored here. I miss CINEMA!!! Wanna out for moviesss.. Can't wait for getting my licence and drive out now. Arghh~
T______________T

No comments: