Followers

Friday, August 7, 2009

070809


Attention : The singing competition had postponed to another day. Wtf

Reason? The school's hall used by other people d. So we can't use it for the competition. Have to wait for next time again. Dammit. Originally the competition should be held on Wednesday. Due to time was so packed, postponed to today, which mean Friday. But today the teacher suddenly said that have to postponed to another day, i was like? Oh-my-fking-gosh, I prepared for this competition with my fully ready heart d, but now? Uh whatever. It's not totally bad also, at least have time to practice more. "Add oil" winnie :)

Just came back from my steamboat dinner with my grandfather and relatives just now. Aww it's been so long i had never eat steamboat d. It's still that delicious :) After eating, we went to Station1 due to my grandfather just bought a new laptop, he wants us to teach him download something with using the WiFi connection. An old man with 70 something years old, quite IN huh? Still know how to play pc, even my dad still blank minded with it. Lol

It's Saturday tomorrow. What's my plan? Nothing :( Have to go for AddMaths tuition again. Sigh. I wanted go for cheong k at the new RedBox at IOI Mall. Who wanna join? But too bad, i'm having transport problem. Fcuks. Maybe go to SP's RedBox on next Saturday gua? Pyramid again. Bored. Tomorrow my dad is coming back from Switzerland! Woooots, is there any souvenir for me? Well, just wait for tomorrow. :/

I am so-darn-boring here. It's 12.58am now. Apa boleh saya buat? Bosan betul.
Song status : Tell Me Why - Taylor Swift
Gottago. Nitez ;)

No comments: