Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Desperate


My friend just asked her mother for permission to going out with me. But got rejected by her due to the H1N1 virus that are polluted everywhere. Therefore, all my plan is spoiled now. Totally spoiled and crushed. Wtf. I damn hate H1N1 virus laaaaa! Dammit. Due to this fking sickness, made the parents don't allowed their children to go out. Holiday la now dai lou. Just stay at home only is such a death penalty you know? But i understand, they're just worried bout them. I feel dead boredddd man. Is freaking shytting blardying babi BORINGGGGGGG. I'm so desperate of watching movie now. I miss the theather's big huge screen, i miss the cinema's chairs that i can sit and lie on, i miss the popcorns and drinks while i'm having it when watching movie. D: My movie's wish list:
  1. District 9
  2. G.I.Joe
  3. The Orphan
  4. The proposal
  5. Ghost of Girlfriends Past
  6. Laughing Gor
  7. Cold Prey 2
Who wanna watch with me? Oh please, i don't wan my holiday spend in boredom weyh. CB.

D9L.

I guess nobody can understand this word gua? :/

Bai.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: