Followers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Accept the fact


-NIKE sport shoe. LOST.

-School shoe. LOST.

-Have an freaking blardy fighting with a coward today. WTF


Eff Yiu Cee Kay, Why Ou Yiu!!!

-

Arrghhhh!!! Fking bad mood today. Before went to school in this morning, i spotted that my nike shoe had been stolen by an unknown. I put it just infront of my house's door. How can the unknown came in and steal it? Perhaps that time the house's gate was unlocked. Wtf. Even my school shoe is vanished too. Is it too poor for "him" until no money to buy a shoe?? Fcukoffbeggar. My 200 bucks Nike shoe and i wore it for 2 years d. Dammit. My first expensive sport shoe ever. T________T

Fighting? Winnie fighting in the school? Did you see wrong? No, you're not. Yes i fight with an indian babi today in the school. He's such a coward, idiot bastard, pengecut babi. F man. Really don't wanna talk bout it. No use to talk about this kind of jerk and ruin my blog. Forget it. BLAHHHHHHH~~ [I remember, temper controlled]

Don't worry. I'm fine. This is life, yet this is the fact. I totally understood it. No use to get mad and make yourself to be unhappy. Don't ask WHY will be like that. Ask HOW to solve it and try to accept. Think rationally and try to be optimistic all the time. I know it's difficult to do so though. Anyway, just smile no matter what. :)


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: