Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alive


Okayy i'm back! Don't worry, i'm ain't a ghost now. Haven't die still, alive and blogging here again. :) Sorry for my previous post made you guys worried. Definitely i won't suicide, because i know God is always there for me. I'm not that stupid duh. Only dumbass will choose the death road.

Well, my cousin had just came back from Australia with bringing along his girlfriend back. In order to accompany them for shopping, so i just follow them to KL and skipped my tuition class. :P Urhm, i went lots of shopping malls in KL. We parked the car in Times Square, then we walk around almost all of the KL's shopping malls such as Sungai Wang, Lowyat Plaza and the oh-so-grand place, Pavillion. Boo, the place for those richie mamas and fellas. Obviously, i saw loads of so-darn-expensive things over there. Clothes, not even one is below 150 bucks seriously. Even a 50 cents size of keychain or a handphone's accessories, also costs Rm200 and above. Wtf. Honestly, this was the first time i went to all these blardy high standard branded shops. I went to Gucci shop, my cousin saw a black jacket that wore by the fake display model. He showed me the price tag, then after i saw it, i was like. OhEmmGee??!! *I blinked my eyes and approach further* 5 figures. Imagine it. I freak my mind off on that spot. My goodness

Btw, my cousin's girlfriend bought a yellowy handbag and costs Rm500 something. Wait, it's after 50% discount kay. Wtf. -.- Just a small bag with little spaces in it costs that price. I tell you, my huge large luggage bag is even cheaper than that. Lol. Luxurious and high standard life. Only for the richers. I'm wondering why this world exist of rich and poor peoples, but not everybody are rich. When is my turn to have this kind of life huh? Stop dreaming winnie. :/

-

This conversation happens in the last 2 periods in school today. Subject-AddMaths.
Teacher / Me

*The teacher is writting the exercise's answers on the whiteboard*
"Cikgu, nak pigi tandas."
"Bagi saya tengok apa kau buat tadi. Ada buat kerja saya tak? Kalau takda, tak boleh pigi."
"......"
"Let me see your work lah. Got do my work or not?"
"I see the exercises on the whiteboard then i understand d. I didn't copy down."
"Ah, cannot. Must do."
"-.-.. Teacher, you want me to pee infront of you ar?"
*My friends laughed, then i back to my place*

I hate endure of bursting bladder seriously. In fact, i really didn't do his work, so i just tahan until the school finish. Wtf

One week left then is my sweety school's holidays. Is that sweet? Errr, hope won't be that bored again. Mostly all of my school's peoples are wearing mask now included teachers due to one of a form1 student had certificated got the serious H1N1 disease. D: Even the kakak penyapu sampah in my school is wearing mask too. Well, i just wear it at times cause it makes me feel so suffocated and hard to breathe. Ohya, and hot too. Don't you think so? :S Btw, hope you guys can take good care of yourselves and won't get sick yea :)

Alright i'm going to SP's RedBox this saturday for karaoke. Who wanna join? My friend ffk me, dammit. Hey i'm gonna take my last action before the Megasales end. Shopping la duh. Perhaps can have a movie that day also? :/ Oh please, anyone can bring me to IOI mall tomorrow? I'm desperate of seeing the celebrities! D:

Now, the time is six-seventeen, so i wanna go for jogging, and aim to be slim :)

No comments: