Followers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Loneliness


I'm alone in the house right now. Nobody to chat with, i hate the feeling of loneliness D:

Somehow i was thinking the reality in this world. Peoples are just make use of each other. In order for own benefits, it just taking advantage on other peoples to do something that really helps you. Example, if when you need help, your friends will try to help you. Yet, are they really want to help you with a sincere heart? Perhaps some are not. They just want to get back some benefits and want you to repay to them. After they helped you, you'll appreciate them and treat them good. This are their benefits. No matter friends, spouse, partner or even family are the same too. No one in this world can believe in, except God. Still, of course i believe there's has someone that really treat people with a sincere heart but not hope for repay. I admit sometimes i did used other peoples on something honestly. Everyone does that, but perhaps you can't realize it. Finally, i realised that. I'd learned this lesson from someone. A really useful lesson that clears my mind up.

Alright change to love topic now. Why is that so hard to love a person? I really don't understand about love seriously. Peoples' mind are hard to understand. What are they thinking of? I wonder this at times. Is that so hard to be together with a person that you love, and he loves you too? It's easy to find a person that loves you, yet it's difficult to find a person that understand you well. Well, i have no mood to face sort of these things anymore. Just let it be natural, and pass to God. Don't worry, don't be fear. What i'm thinking in my mind now, is just God knows, and only i know. Life is always in contradictions. I don't dare to move forward. My heart is so fragile that always fear to get hurt. However, thanks Lord i had get myself an answer finally. :)

I Love You.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: