Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Think twice


Tomorrow is the day of singing competition. What's my feeling now? Nervous? Well, i'd prepared myself with my lungs and throat to sing out the best for tomorrow. Last year the teacher had to asked and forced the students to participate the competition. Yet, lots of bunches peoples participate in this year with a willing heart. Weird. :/ Bless me, pray for me and wish me kay :)

I steamed my hair at my aunty's saloon on last weekend. I had never dye, steam, purm or even straighten my hair before. Yeah this was the first time i steam it. Just wanna make it to a softer hair, and of course it's effective! :D Blardy soft and it's nice to touch. I put a comb on it and it can drop down itself like what the Sunsilk's advertisement did. Lol

Kissie kessay

I'm wondering which poor kid will use this desk after used by me? It's been conteng cacatly :/

-

I'd noticed some lyrics that really suits the situation for now. Changed a little bit words.
Should've said No-Taylor Swift

You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice 'fore you let it all go
You shouldn've known that word
'Bout what you did before'd get back to me

And I should've been there in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should've said no, then there is nothing will be


Humans, must think twice before you let it all go.
Off to bed. Bai

No comments: