Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

New nail polish. Blinkk ;)

Thursday ; Followed ShinYii's mom to ss15 for fetching her bro to tuition. Just walked around there and went to some boutiques. ShinYi bought a dress for herself, but i didn't get myself anything :( Yet, i saw a nice white heels from CatsWhiskers costs over 50 bucks. Anyone can get it for me as birthday present? Please? Sob :((((((((

After finish lepak-ing, have a break at McDonald and bought a Oreo McFlurry. I wonder why the current McFlurry ice-cream's cup is smaller than the previous one huh? Well, the price is kinda expensive still, it costs me 4.05 bucks.

Wow i saw a hot macho guy. Behh, I hope so too. :/


-

Night ; had a open ceromony for our masks. Yupp this is what we bought from Elianto on Monday's Klang trip. Hers is Cucumber while mine is Kiwi. Well, it's A-LITTLE-BIT effective only. Just made our face skin kinda smoother. Anyway, we enjoyed it :D

The sopohs XP

I'm gonna kick your ass. A.Hole. Buahaha XD

Our night's snacks again. :D The fake Rocky, named Pocky. Imported from dunno what hell country.

The super long and nice blueberry bread. Yummyy :)

LovesDoggy ♥

-

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: