Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Taggie


Hello ;D

Went to church this morning as usual. Afternoon went to SP with parents and sister. But i seperated with them cos i wanna shop with my LohBakGuaYii. She's shopping with Maxcey but then i interupted them. I was like? Aiks. Paiseh lahhhh! == Btw, i saw lots of nice stuffs weyh! Too bad, i didn't get anything back home due to lack of money. How sad :((( I like a nice black dress and a purple shirt from Kitschen. I like the blue dress from Nichii. I like the blardy cool high heels from Vincci. Oh goshh, who can get them for me? My birthday is right on the next month, left 1 month and a day still. I don't mind if you give me the present now :D Besides, my dad just bought a router wireless modem from Harvey Norman. Oh yeah, i don't need to face all those annoying wires and cables anymore. Now, i can even online when i am shitting in the toilet! Wtf. Fyi, i have my first met with Max today. He's such a nice guy :)

-

Tagged by Christina the sweetheart. ;)


Finish The Sentence.
It's your turn. Please copy this to your notes when finished, tag me and others.

1. My ex...
=
reminds me the past

2. Maybe I should...
=
Study better and get a good result in my final exam? :/

3. I love...
=
CASH

4. People would say that I am..
=
sleeping freak

5. I don't understand....
=
love

6. When I wake up in the morning...
=
i see the rashes on my body

7. I trust...
=
God

8. Life is...
=
unpredictable and it's arranged by God

9. My past taught me...
=
to get more experience and prevent doing the same mistake

10. I get annoyed when...
=
my mom nag me like hell

11. Parties are..
=
COOL! I'm such a party freak

12. I wish...
=
to be the happiness woman in the world

13. Dogs...
=
are cute. Especially puppies :)

14. Cats...
=
Ignored. Yew~ But i like kittens :)

15. Tomorrow is...
=
Monday. Dying in the school again. :/

16. I have a low tolerance for...
=
patience

17. If I had a million dollars...
=
this would be my dream. Freaking HYPER! :DD

18. I'm totally terrified of...
=
cockroaches :S

19. When I look at the night sky I think...
=
I'm just a little tiny sand on this earth

LohBakGuaYii [ShinYi]
Missy Denice [TzeChing]
Devendra
Claire
AiAi

are TAGGED :D


Going to have my dinner now. Ciaoz ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: