Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lame post

Hey yo. Exams finally finished. Thanks God that really helped me in these 3 examination days. Well, i still don't know how is my result gonna get. But i know i'm gonna fail in some subjects. Uh whatever. It's all in past. :)

It's 12.30am now. Tomorow is still school day. What am i doing at here? Should i go to sleep? Oh please, i had slept for so damn early in the past 3 days and woke up that freaking early in the morning and just for study for my exams. I'm wondering is this real Winnie? Oh no, i can't believe too. wtf. So that's why i'm here for blogging that freely. Exams over, and now its the time for me to prepare for my singing competition on the next Wednesday that organized by my school's chinese society. Just decided to sing what song with my partner today. We got 2nd in the last year. How about this year then? Aim to the 1ST! Hey you man, please pray hard for us kay :)

I'm bored. What can i do is just listen to music. Blogging here. And of course, facebooking. I wrote something on my status. And because of that simple short sentence, blardy lots commented on it within few minutes. Wow.

19 comments and 3 person like this :/

Due to my boredom sickness, i took lots of the facebook's silly quizs. Yea i know it's lame. Whatever. Just finding something to post up.


*click to enlarge*
Am i a passionate kisser? :S

Yeah i like this the most :D

Owh i'm sweet? Don't think so. Babi rude sial XD

LAME -.-

Hey hey i'm playing this childish game in FB. Oh please accept the invitation that i sent to you. I get 4/10 now. Left 6 more persons, then i can get a dog! Tolong sikit, saya merayu kamu dengan sepenuhh hati :(((

And this! Kinda popular application in FB. Friends For Sale. For those who playing, please buy me if you have sufficient money. Lol yeah, i'm promoting myself hereee. :D

BUY ME
BUY ME

Terima kasih atas bekerjasama anda. :D

-

p/s: I wrote this post in yesterday midnight actually. I publish it in the next day. Why? Listen here readers, i just screwed by my dad yesterday and he had confiscated all my laptop's wires and cables. When can back to normal? No idea. Wtf

*Fuckedup*
My last word, GOODBYE.

No comments: