Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday


Hello i'm here be the midnight "bat" again. It's 3.28am now :P

How is you guys' holidays? Go for any vacation? I'm not going any nice places in this holiday, but just spending my holiday at my friend's house. Will be overnight over there, so her house will be my "vacation" placeee :D Last week i spotted that my rashes are getting worst and it's kinda different with my previous rashes. At last i can't stand for it anymore so i just went to the clinic for the third times. :/ Get injection, and have some medicines. It gets better now i think. And also, thanks for all the concern from all my friends :) I had visited the doctor for triple times within a couple of weeks. Can you believe it? Wtf

It's kinda pain though :(

-

Monday ; Oh yeah, i enjoyed my first day of weekday. Woke up at 10am, received a call from my aunty. She ask me whether want to go my cousin's house at Klang or not. Since i nothing to do at home, so i just follow her and also bring along my wifeyy-ShinYii. :D

Ate spaghetti that cooked by my aunty. Then she dropped us at Klang Parade-Parkson. It is a quite lame and boring shopping complex. Less things to see and shop. Tried some clothes and shoes. I like it, but too bad. Financial problem again. Wtf :/

I likeeee thisss DDD:

And this. :(
Anyone who saw both of these stuffs, shall buy for me as birthday present. I'll really love youuuu lots and give you a big kisss! <3

-

After that, we saw a BIG APPLE donut store at there. Omgosh, i never eat that for ages d. I bought 2 pieces of donuts while ShinYi bought an apple tea. So kita share sama-sama. :) Took lots of camwhore pictures. Again? Yes it's AGAIN. Bwahaha. We were like 2 freaking sopoh, keep taking pictures here and there like sakai. What a sweet conjugal love we are :D

Come on, let's have a high-tea ;)

My favouriteeee :))

-

Night ; Back home. Went to puchong for the 2nd round dinner with dad and brother, cos i had actually eaten when i'm at my aunty's house before going back. -.- We went to a restaurant called M1 Cafe. Free WIFI connection, i brought my lappie go. :)) But i didn't use at all also due to my high-handed brother wanna use it. Sob. Btw, i ordered this for my 2nd round dinner. Is it counted as supper? Lol

Iced Longan Milk. Not bad :)

Oh dudes, you should have try this. Bacon Cheese Sandwich. Freaking decelicious. It was so-oh-oh niceeeee :D

Say hi to my nails. Polished by ShinYii. LoveIt :))

This, is just 1 of our pictures ONLY. Will be more and more and moreeeee upload soon. :)
To be continued...

-

Gonna have my sweetie dream now.
Imma night freaker. Goodnights. ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: