Followers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Boring weekend

Saturday ; went to IOI mall. I shopped the new wing, had noticed that other than F.O.S and Padini Concept Store, there's nothing to shop seriously. Less choices, tak fun as SP :/ Btw, the new Redbox there was so chun. I didn't go there for cheong k, but just passed by and my cousin ask for register the member card only. I wanna go for cheong k weii :(( Taiwan's singer-Tank & Claire coming at IOI on this Friday!! Omgee, i wanna gooooooooo! Grrr~

Well, i watched a damn stupid and boring chinese movie on that day. Acted by HK's actor-Louis Koo, the blackie guy. Some parts are farnie, but it's kinda lame. Goshh, no choice. Hello i wanna watch G.I.JOE lehh!! Wtf

Yes, i watched this lame movie -.-

Waiting for watching this. Arghh

After that, ate Sakae Sushi belanja by Cyrus. Japanese food is always the delicious for me. We get a super duper big discount because he worked at there and knew the staffs there. We ate alot and the fella, Jabyss ordered foods without seeing the price. The actual bill is RM60++ bucks i guess. But how much we paid? RM13.35 ONLYYYYY. Wth

So expensivee ;)

-

Sunday ; freaking boring day. Went to church in the morning, but no class for today. Just sit alone at there and non-stop moving my fingers, smsing with the humans. But still bored. Sighh. Finally waited the church services finished, then followed mom went to the 2nd anniversary of a beauty centre at Kota Kemuning. Ate some refreshment, then have to wait my mom listen to the talk. Have to wait again. Blardy boring like shyt. After blah blah-ing, finally reached home. And just stay at home the whole afternoon till now.

Tomorrow is school day again. Dammit. I'm lazyyyyy. Reluctant to go. Arghhh.. Oh please, save me out of this boredom life. Boo it, shyt it. Booooooooooooooooooooo :/ I'm totally lack of love man. I need a boyfriend, but i don't want to. Wtheck i'm saying? Desperate of hugs, and kisses. Seeing couples holding hands on the street makes me feel envy D:

Mom went out, biskutt for tonight. Byeeeee :)

No comments: