Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

GetLostYou,Virus

Windyyyy :))

Friday ; The last 3 periods in school are the so-damn-boring subjects which is Economy and Sivik. So i decided to ponteng after recess :P Yet, this time was kinda different, because i ponteng with my cousin, i had never ponteng with her before duh. :/ Evening, went to tuition as usual. Shinyii created a weird name for me, called LohbakMun. I really don't know why she named me this name seriously. Don't know wtheck her mind is thinking of. Suddenly named me this and describe me with a vegetable, carrot. Wtf? Btw, it's sound kinda cute actually. Lol. She drew my name on a paper with lots of designs. Perhaps she was so in love with me? *grin* Let see what the sopoh drew yesterday :)

All are nice. But the winnie with a carrot with it is the top rank, most people voted. Which u vote then? :)

-

Saturday ; Went for brunch with my family. And i went to the clinic, AGAIN. H1N1 suspected? Bah! It's not, don't worry. It's my skin allergic lah duh. This was the second time i visited the doctor d, cos of the blardy allergic. Yesterday midnight the rashes really turns me fking off. It was soooooo-o-o ITCHY and PAIN. I'm sleeping in my sweet dream but then the rashes wakes me up. Wtf. I tried not to scratch them but if i don't, it hurts me badly and i felt pain seriously. Omg really made me dying man. At last i can't stand for it anymore and ask my mom for bringing me to the clinic. Well, this time was kinda better than the previous one. The former doctor was so perfunctory and just gave me some not-so-effect medicines. Hope i'll recover soon after taking the medicines now :/

What the doctor said?

Do not take milk products. Example milk and yogurt.
Do not eat chickens and eggs, except fish.
Do not eat yellow coloured foods such as banana and pineapple.
Do not eat prawns or any foods that have shells.
Do not eat nuts.

For 2 weeks.

Omg, how i'm gonna eat without eating all these foods? Even my favourite, eggs are not allowed too. I think i have to be a vegatarian soon :( Luckily, it just lasts for 2 weeks. :/ Afternoon, cleaned up my room, sapuu all my rooms dirts and all the blardy dusts. REBUS all the mattress and blankets with HOT water. JEMUR my beds and pillows under the HOT sun. The poor thing, all my baby toys have to accompany them too. Aww~ :( Yeah, everything must be HOT. Kill all the bedbugs and bacterias that made me suffer for ages. Screw it man. Boo

They're shy to show u their buttocks. XD

-

AddMaths tuition postponed to 4pm today. Teacher never come, so just gave us do some exercises. I did the only 1 question. That's all. Lol. I play poker cards with my friends in the whole 2 hours time instead of doing AddMaths questions. Wtf. Btw i created a new name for ShinYi too-LohBakGua Yii. Are we twins? Duh-uh. :D

The cute ones, LohBakGuaYii ;)

And today i just heard something that really fking freaks me out. Someone get H1N1. Really unexpected, is him. Omgosh, why will this happened? I hate you seriously. Do you know you cause lots of peoples suffered and died on this earth? Can you just dissapear and fcuk off in this world? Don't harm peoples anymore please. You're such a harmful and dangerous virus. God, please take it away. I really don't wanna see anyone died because of this sick anymore D: GET LOST!!!

Alright off to bed now.

Μїśş Ẅ


p/s: Take care Jabyss. Hope you'll recover soon. God bless you :(

No comments: