Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

T-Bowl

T-Bowl stands for? Toilet Bowl. :D

Lol. Have you guys ever been there before? T-Bowl restaurant at Sungai Wang. The whole restaurant is also made in toilet equipments. The toilet bowl is the chair, the sink is the table, the bowl for the food is toilet bowl also! Errrr what else. Urgh everything is in toilet thingy lah. Sounds gross right? Lol.

My cousin once stepped in the restaurant, then she said: "Why is it so smelly???"

I laughed. LMAO. And indeed, it's really have a weird smell inside the restaurant. It's not smelly, it's just... Weird. -.-



Me. Waiting for the foods to come. :) Arghhh my face is so fleshy and chubby! -.-



Nice editing? :)



We chose to sit at the place with floors instead of sitting on the chairs. And you can see that, it''s exactly like the poo place -.-



Squatting on the mangkuk tandas. YES, I'M POO-ING! Lol



Cheryline is having constipation. Gok si~ HAHAHA



Here's the foods come! And you can see that, the toilet bowl's bowl right. Somehow people will feel disgusting when you're eating. But as long as you don't imagine it, it's still okay while you enjoy the food. :) I ordered this, Volcano Chicken Noodles. And the noodles is green in colour! Why is it called volcano? Because it's so SPICYYYY. :D Taste still not bad lah. So so only. :/



My friend, Elise ordered this. Cheese Baked Rice. This is taste nicer than mine, and yeah it's not bad also. The cheese is luscious enough by coating with the rice. Yummy :)



Elise's Iced Lemon Tea. :) Notice the glass of the drink! It's everything in T-Bowl.... ==



My Oreo Iced Blended! (I'm a big fan of Oreo okays) Taste niceeee yet kinda over sweet. I like the whipped cream on top of it although i know it's fattening. :(



Cheryline's rainbow dessert with mixed fruits in a bath tank. Notice the cute little bear biscuits in it. I LIKE THAT ONE! :D But they gave it's in Milk flavour, i prefer the Chocolate one. Still remember i love to eat that when i was small and always shared together with my cousins. :) That's called MEMORIES.



The owner of this blog. Call me Miss W. ;)



Me and Elise at Sg. Wang. Had a great shopping with her. :D


I shopped and bought some clothes for myself. 100 bucks just flied away like that. :( Yet, i was still happy enjoyed my shopping teehee. But i'm still complaining not enough lerh. Still can't get the stuffs that i want. I want a black high heels, I want a sling bag, I want a cap that has a very cool word on it, I want............ ALOT MORE! Well, continue hunt in my next shopping after i save enough money first lol.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: