Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sunday Curves

That time i was growing fungi and rotting in the house on the last Saturday. Originally was planned to out for sing K and movies on that day, but kena ffk-ed by my cousin. That's why i faced to the lappie for the whole freaking day. Grr. In the evening, mom came back and suddenly suggested go to IKEA for shopping. Then i was like, HOORAYS?! :D

So then we off to IKEA/The Curve/IKANO or whatever lah. It's all in the same place also, since all the shopping malls are linked together one right lol. Actually my dad was suggested go to Bukit Tinggi in Klang, but my sister was making noise and desperate wanna eat the meatballs in IKEA. -.- So.. Headed to IKEA lor.



Me with fringe-less in the car! :)



Meatballs meatballs and meatballs, one of the most famous one in IKEA, besides the curry puffs. THUMBS UP FOR THIS!!! (Y) This was the first time i eat it and of course it's introduced by my sister, the esurient one that always go for the nice foods. The place called IKEA Cafe and the peoples there is crowded like shyts by queuing up in a super long dragon queue.



After waited in the so damn long queue, here's our foods come. We ordered 15 pieces of Meatballs with fries, Bolognise macaroni pasta, Salmon with creamy sauce, Chicken Chop with rice, 2 pieces of chicken wings, 2 pieces of muffins, and 2 cups of coffee that is refillable. Geez, is that too much for us? Looks like giant eating foods. :O Well, my dad has a big appetite, so just eat it as long as he's happy. :)



And we enjoyed the foods! :D Damn, i think i have forgotten i'm on diet. But well, first time try right. LOL :P

After eating, then loitered at The Curve. And we saw the FIFA sales over there. Selling lots of FIFA thingy, such as jerseys of all countries, FIFA jackets, FIFA toys, keychains and etc. So then, my dad bought my mom a FIFA jacket, my sister a Spain jersey, and me a Germany jersey! So that me and my sis boleh share share pakai kan. Haha. Thanks for that papa! :D (L)

After that, my mom miss the egg tarts that is quite famous in a dessert restaurant. She wanna eat it, so we all headed to the restaurant to have some desserts. Me, my sis and dad were like, "WHAT?! Eat again?! No.. We're still full!" -.- The IKEA's foods still haven't digest yet, then gonna go for the next round again. Gosh



So we went here. "芝麻绿豆", in english is "Sesame, Green Bean".



Their egg tarts are delicious! The recommended food in the restaurant and the famous one. They are just in a small size, not like those big big egg tarts sell at outside. When eat it just feels like eating snacks! Tan tat~ X)



Me and my sis didn't order anything to eat due to we were still full. So we just ordered this organic drink and shared, Tomato with Honey. Taste not bad. =)



We were all comparing whose camera is the best between mine, my sis's and my mom's one. Then we discovered my camera by passing here and there, clicking this and that. When i looked back the pictures we took, i spotted this picture of my dad! Lol. I asked him, you captured one? He said No. Then i asked my sis, she said No too. I was weird. Takkan I accidentally clicked it and capture? Btw, this shot is nice. My dad looks blur and cute! Haha :)



My dad was trying to take picture by using my camera. And this pic is taken by him. :) His Wan Tan Mee.



Hey, ini orang cakap x mau makan, but at last also ordered food to makan! Lol. Told you right, he has a big appetite and he loves to eat. But he won't ever get fat? Why his daughter don't have the gene of this? :( Grrr jealous betul.



2nd round ady lah pap. Jaga your big tummy! HAHA :P

Back home at 9 something. Bored shopping, but feel great out with family. :)



Nah, this is the second batch of my Germany jerseys pictures. The jersey looks kinda simple, it just a Germany's national emblem infront on the top left and a Germany word at the back. But well better than nothing right. I still love wearing it cause this is the first jersey i ever had! Teehee ;)



I love my layers hair. :D But still, i wanna trim my bushes hair lah! :/



The last one, PEACE! ^^V


I'll try on the Spain jersey and take some pictures next time! The RED ones. ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: