Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're the Pyramid freaks



Sorry for late updateeeeeeee!!!! D:


Arghhh you know why, my house's internet line is so effing sucks. It kept disconnected and the line was like on and off continuously. That's really getting on my nerves and really pissed me off!!! Pfft. Don't know what's going on with the blardy hell Streamyx. And because of this, made me keep dragged my time to blog! I can't even get to the internet to blog and online as usual. So do as my lovely facebook. It it really making me pek cek, pek cek and pekkkk cekkk!!! Annoying. @$%$$#!@#!$@%@#$%#


Fine, back to the topic.


I am a Pyramid freak. Are you the same too? X) I can like, go to Sunway Pyramid for sooooo many times in a week and just for nothing?? I don't know why. I'm not staying near to Pyramid, I'm not a student that study near to Pyramid, and I'm not working in Pyramid neither. I'm just a normal human being that stays quite a distance away from Pyramid, use about 15 mins journey to there from my house by car. That is because my cousin is always feeling bored and has nothing to do. So she was like "Jom, Pyramid." Then me and her sis will just followed her and went there for nothing lol. And soon, Pyramid is getting bored for me already. Urgh~ My mom said, "Can't you don't smell Pyramid for one day??" She used the word of SMELL! LOL.

Nananana~ Me and my cousins, and Meng went for ice-skating on last week. WOOTS! Finally i know how to skate!!! And i can balance myself on the freezing ice already! CONGRATS ME! :D Well, I just know the basics. At least better than the first time, I fell down for n times and at last full of bruises on my hands and legs. That's my horrible experience. So this was the 3rd time i skate, result was not bad. Finally I improved my skating skill and get to skate smoothly~~~ :D



Spot what's the differences among these 3 cameras we're holding? Yeah, the middle one. Cheryline is holding a cheaplak phone, k700i actually haha. Only me(left) and Noel(right) is holding the real camera. She always take her phone as a very canggih phone. Yeah the so called one LOL.



Skating ring! Niceeeee! (L) It's a fun yet dangerous sport btw. You'll pokai till very cham if you don't know how to skate well. :/



Noel and me. I love the purple fury gloves that she borrowed to me! :D



My so called "hubby", Meng Meng. X)



Awww~ He looks cute when he was pointing his index fingers together and acting shy teehee.



The 4 of us. :)



We were trying to raise our butts up to act sexy and pose hahaha. Whose ass is the sexiest? X) Meng looks funny in this pic! HAHA



I was in the toilet and wanted to camwhore. Then Meng spotted me and join me to camwhore also but he just posing gay-ly outside cos he couldn't come in! Hahaha. Can't endure his adorableness and humorous. :D


After few days, I went to Pyramid with my cousins, AGAIN. And this is because my cousin wanna see the dance show purpose, so they ajak me again lor. The dance show competition was organized by TMnet and MyFM if i'm not mistaken.



The emcee of the event and also the DJ of MyFM radio station. 林德荣 & 尹匯雰 .



One of the group participants of the dance competition. They were dancing "Wu Niang" by Jolin Tsai with waving their red cloth fans.

The stage is damn far far away from us. We can't even approach nearer to see clearly what are they dancing. We kept lifting up our feets and our heads up to see the dance show in that crowded shit place. In the end, me and Noel gave up of watching it due to it was so bored. We left Cheryline alone there because she wanna continue watch it. So we loitered around Pyramid like 2 sopohs. That was really super BORING. Visited all our friends one by one that work in Pyramid, seemed like visit old friends in kampong. Swt -.-



Paddle Pop balloooon!!! :D That's a Paddle Pop event and a mini fun fair over there. Obviously mainly is for those kids to join. When they were giving balloons, then Noel went to took 1 from them just for fun lol.

Lastly before we went back, we went to visited Meng at Old Skull. It's a selling clothes shop, just beside of the escalator to the cinema. If you get to go there, you can have a look at that shop guys, the clothes there are not bad. :) Oh yeah, and it's all sell in male clothes, no girls. Haha too bad, doesn't suits me too.



He refused to take picture by showing the camera a big palm. ISHH~



Narcissistic me, keep looking myself in the mirror. Well, which girls don't right? :P

Due to our boredom, our syok sendiri sickness had reached to the MAX. Keep on camwhoring and taking pictures in front of the huge mirror at the shop. Even the customers and the manager felt so annoyed(I guess), doubting are we crazy sakai that came out from village?? Seriously, I admit we were super LAME. =___=||



Yet, we still had fun and enjoyed while camwhoring! Although it was kinda crazy for those funny and lame pictures. :P



Double-reflected. :)


For more photos, view my facebook's photo album. Or click HERE. :)

I am super tired now. Faced lots of troubles to publish this blog post honestly. My sucks line dragged my time to blog, I typed so damn lot of bullshits in it and saved it as a draft, at last after i opened back IT'S ALL GONE. You know how pek cek am i. I stayed up in the late night to blog and sacrificed my sleeping time. :(

And finally, I can officially publish it now. Amen. -.-

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: