Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Webbieeeeee

Webbie post. Me with a cute guy called Jak. ;) He kept asked me to post this very long time ago, but due to my laziness, i kept dragged and dragged until now only blog this. Lol. So sorry Jak Zai~ :P

We killed boredom by VC-ing each other. And it really works! Seriously. :)



The first night. He was doing his stuffs. We both were busy rushing do our folios at the late night, which we have to pass it up on the next day. :/ This is called LAST MINUTE. Teehee. Grrrr, ignore my messy book rack behind of me! Lol



The second night. Ahhh see our blur sleepy faces! x) He wore his spec that time just to match me with my nerdy look in spectacle. Hahaha



He was eating Oreo biscuits. Then he showed it to me and ejek me that i can't eat. You know, that's my favourite rite...... :(((((



See his chubby mouth! Crunching oreoooooo.. Nyom nyom nyom :) Btw, my face look chubby also although i'm not eating anything. Grrrr -.- He said he has dimples when he smile, and he showed it to me. So i asked him to pose and take a pic! But can't see clearly due to the blurness of webbie. :(



I asked him to play guitar for me. Keke x) He plays the song, and i guess what song he's playing. Easy to guess laaaa~ :P



And he sang some chinese and english songs to me. Awww looks sweet of him. :D



The third night. Syok sendiri with posing and taking pictures. Hahaha. Kept thinking what pose we wanna take. :P



And he did this with his cute du zui face lol. Pose sama sama lo then. Cute ler? x)



I took these with using my camera. Print screen with using the laptop is so so x boleh tengok, cos of the blurnesssss. -.- For the left pic, i didn't know i've on the flash light then i captured it. Sorry for the dirtiness of my laptop screen lol. Well, these poses are the sweet smiles before we go to sleep. :) :) :)

Spot the time in the pictures of the third night! It's almost 4am in the morning. =O Is it all night owls did the same thing like us too? I broke my record before which i video call with someone from night 11pm until 7am in the morning on the next day. That's crazyyy tired yet kinda fun. Hehe

Done le. Jak, you can enjoy seeing our pictures here d. Lol. Goodnights. :)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: