Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm stucked

PEAVE! Not PEACE. ^^V

I wanna POKE you!! :D Come poke me in FB! x)

Random pic. Me and my sis. :/


Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm stucked in the homeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I'M SO BORED. -.-

I've been be a super good guai lui that stay in the house for 24/7. Schools, tuitions, home. 3 places that i stayed all the time in the whole freaking weeks. Couldn't deny, yes i was grounded to stay at home. Not my parents ground me, but i am grounding myself actually. I'm trying to be a very very good girl nowadays (serious okay!). Blah, i know you all won't believe that. You can see the results if i really had changed. I don't need to pretend or being flaunt in front of you guys. Just talk whatever you want. I don't care! BOO.

Boredom is killing me. So i choose to blog here. Btw, i don't feel complaining that i stay at home everyday. Yet, i feel so comfortable by staying at home, sleep on my lovely bed, face to the lappie screen for the whole day, sit in front of the TV screen and chasing dramas like there's no tomorrow, instead of keep using my money like the tap water once i go out for an outing. Okay that's sounds kinda bored yet i don't feel anything wrong bout it. Ok lah, i admit it's bored for me too at times, but you know.... I'm trying to be autistic by reflects upon myself to have a good behaviour. Yes i'm seriously doing this. However, my natural instincts would not be change. I am still the one who love to communicate with others and party around like what i always does. Just, not too over. ;) Don't worry, i won't have any autism sickness on me one okayyyy! I'm still a talkative person. :P

Well, I never attend to school for the past 2 days. It's because my school having the Hari Koperasi and Hari Terbuka. Hari Koperasi is what the so called Hari Keusahawan or what any Canteen Day. Bullshit, i thought it's the real canteen day that has many fun events like how 4 years ago organized in my school. Food and drinks stalls, games, and the most attractive one, The Haunted House!!! I thought canteen day should be organized in 4 years once? How excited i was when i heard my school organized Canteen Day again!!! At last, CHEHHHH!!! Dissapointed me. Stupid. Grrrr :(( How bout Hari Terbuka? Open day for parents to take report cards. Woots luckily i'd skipped that disaster due to my mom not free to go to school to take it for me. Hehehe x) Phew

Today is Saturday. I stay at home alone and didn't go out for the whole freaking day. That's rare huh. It's really rare, seriously. I used to have outings for the past few weekends and i was really busy going out like siao. Even they have to make appointment with me first before asking me out wth. Well, that's over d lah. Nobody ajak me go out now, because since i decided to ground myself in home, i rejected their calls for hundred thousand times. Clubbing? No. Shopping? No. Hang out? No. Then they all now was like, not asking me anymore. -.- Will i have no more friends anymore? :( Urgh whatever. I can out lahhhhhhh! Just ask me out okay if you want. Just depends my mood wanna go out or not only. :)

I wanna watch MOVIESSSS!!! :D I know July is coming out tones of awesome movies, and i definitely will go to watch!! I know i'm still quarantined to be a good girl, but i don't wanna be a otsuka girl okay. -.- I went through the GSC website and check whether any nice movies releasing or not. Errrrr... The movies that are in my wishlist is Despicable Me, Street Dance and.... Don't know others d. Now only i realised Step Up 3 is released in August. Damn, so long moreeeeee. Ish. But the first top list movie for me now is DESPICABLE ME!!!! Believe that everybody out there have already recognized the cute fluffy girl in the movie by watching the trailer. "FLUFFY" this word looks cute and also sounds cute for me although without using this word to describe anything. Overall, IT'S ALREADY CUTE! Perhaps i can name my daughter with this hahaha. FLUFFY baybee! :D

I went to worked for a part-time job last Saturday at Mid Valley's Carrefour. Just for one day and it was a last minute called by my cousin. That time i was just woke up in a blur condition and received the call. At last, i accepted the job lor. It is a promoter job and the product is Tiger Beer. My family goes like "WHAT?!" when they heard i promote beers lol. Actually, there's no promotion for Tiger Beer now, exp cheaper price or what. It's just have a free mini FIFA ball gift if you buy 11 cans of beer since now is FIFA season right. So that's why they need promoters.



Me in the Tiger uniform. Do i look like those chicks that sell beer in those coffee shop for those ma lat lou? I'M NOT OKAY! I'm working as a serious job in a legal place with receiving a legal salary! Hmph

And here comes my helpful experienced in my life. I asked my dad to come MV to fetch me back after my work finished at 9pm. But due to too far distance, he asked me to take train by myself to Subang Jaya then he fetch me back home from there. And because of this, i took the wrong train and late go back to home. Pissed me off lerh argh -.- Blah blah blah, Urghh skip the long part, i'm lazy to write bout it. When i was waiting alone for the train to come at the train station, a chinese aunty that is from Myanmar asked the officer uncle for the direction to Batu Tiga and take which platform. Then blah blah blah, skip the long part and makes the story short, the aunty asked me whether how to go Putra Heights (the place that i stayed).

Then i was like, "HAR? You want to go Putra Heights? Subang's Putra Heights? I'm going back there too!" *with a surprise face*

What a coincidence. The aunty wanna go to the same place with me also. At first, she asked me how to go there from Batu Tiga, should take bus or take taxi. After i told her i want to back there, then she begged me to bring her back home, because she has no money with her at all by that time. She really did showed me her small coin purse, that is just only few syilings in it. I saw her in such a poor and pity condition, then I promised her to bring her back home lor. Of course i've thought of those scams that always happened out there, but i still can recognized which is good which is bad okay. And unexpectedly, she kneeled and bowed her head down to me. Then she hold my foot and thanked me with a pity look. Oh goshhh, many peoples looking at us on that spot and wondered what was happened. I quickly hold her up and pleased her to sit down. Lol that's frightened me weyh! :O

The aunty told me lots of things in the train when on the way back. She told me how she and her family faced poverty in her own country and how hard she worked at Malaysia as a foreigner. She's the eldest daughter in her family and have to raise her family by herself which is have 3 younger siblings also. Then blah blah blah, we reached Subang and my dad seemed so reluctant to fetch her because he worried bout me it's a scam. At last, he also forced to fetch her back home since I'd promised her right. The story roughly end like this. Then my dad fetched her back home safely.

This is the most kindness of me ever in my life and this was the first time i helped a stranger back home. God will know what good deed I've done. :)

Blahhhhhhh~ I think i have too much for this post. :P Off to watch FIFA larh. Tonight is Germany vs Argentina eh. Of course i'm supporting my favourite team, Germany. Hehe :) Ciaoz guys. ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: