Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Japanese Festival, Bon Odori

I know I'm late to update this post bout this event. But anyway, at least i did update bout it right. This event is happened on 17/7/10, last last Saturday? Instead of blog bout what i did over there on that day, and in order not to make my readers feel boring of reading my Bon Odori post, I shall post something old yet memorable pictures bout the Bon Odori events in the past few years. :)

- 2008 -

Me and Noel. I was just form 3 that time. And I tied a "kawaii" pigtail on my hair. Ahhhh! And i looked SUPER NERD in my half frame spectacle. Reminds me my childish look -.-

Me and Yennie. Her hair is SUPER SHORT! She left her hair grow until now, and you can really see how long is her current hair now. And she had become much more prettier d ehhh! ;)

Noel's Form 4 look. LOL. *She must be diok me if she saw i post this long long old pic of her HAHAHA :P*

And that's Cheryline(most right). Wore spectacle like me too! LOL.


- 2009 -

Life's get better when i was Form 4 and i owned a personal camera already. Picture quality also looks better and learnt to edit picture by myself d. :D

Started to be more fashionable in buying new clothes. Oh yeah, say NO to the nerdy spec. I started to wear transparent contact lens d! LOL.

How's my look when i was sixteen? X)

Me & Yennie again. Spot her hair!! Much longer d right? Told ya. :D

So do as Noel. Changed to be prettier also~ :)

Elaine, Cheryline and me. Everyone changed alot! Lol :D


- 2010 -

This is the current me. HAHA. I looked so embarrassed cos happened some accident on that day. -.- Btw, I was actually posing holding a fan. Due to i reached late to there, so i didn't get any japanese fan and i was so blardy hotttt that time! I was desperate for a fan and kept looking any fan i can steal or not. LOL I have to. Because I have collection of the fan for every year. :P

As usual, you can see the crowd.

WE LOOK SUPER DIFFERENT COMPARE WITH THE 2008'S PICTURES RIGHT??? HAHAHAHA :P

We just been there a while for like half an hour plus, then everybody say bye bye liaoo~ =(


P/S: I brought my muka tembok face and approached to a bunch of strangers, just to ask them for a fan. And AT LAST I GOT IT! HAHAHAHA. How embarrassing i was when i asked them for it. And he was so kind and gave me. Hehehehe :D


Waiting for the next year's Bon Odori again! :D

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: