Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love Potatoes

Honestly, I'm a bullshit blogger. Every events that i went i'll definitely post up late in my blog and it makes me become outdated wtf. Because of why you know, i have to edit the pictures that i took, then arrange nicely and then upload it. It sounds take a short time, but for me it took like for ages!!! Omgeez. I know i'm bad in this. Imma sucks blogger. X(

By right, I should post up my Bon Odori event that i went last Saturday. Due to my laziness and lack of time, those pictures i actually don't even get to edit it yet. Arghh as what i said, "It's hard to be an active blogger." Yes it's true. I'm really salute to those well-known professional blogger, exp XiaXue, SuetLi, Tiger Lim. They are just so so so free with managing their blogs in 24/7. I'm not good enough to be a blogger i think, although I have thought to be a famous blogger before. But i know it's impossible? :/ Fine, just forget it.

Okay this outing that i'm writing now is kinda outdated. It was on the last last Sunday. Damn effing long man. I don't know why should i post this for, but just a purpose to let my readers know how was i doing in my previous weeks lol.

So i went to SP on last last Sunday with my 2 cousins, Noel & Cheryline after my church service. We were planned to watch Despicable Me that day, but due to it's in 3D and it costs expensive, so we canceled watching it and loitered around in SP for the whole day wtf.

Noel's boyf work in SP at a shop that specially sells potatoes, somewhere in Asian Avenue (I don't know what's the shop name). So we had a high-tea there meanwhile visit her boyf also. I always call him as "Fan Xu Zai" because he work as a waiter over there that sells fan xu hahaha. Fan xu means potatoes. :D



I was having period that time so i choose to order some hot drinks instead of the cold one. Then i ordered this Mix Fruit Tea that is dine in a teapot one, but not in a glass. So we shared it with 3 cups. The taste is like, Yewww? -.- It's kinda taste like Ribena, but it is weird. Well, maybe I don't know how to drink this kind of high-class tea. Then i ordered a Homemade Iced Lemon Tea. At last still have to drink the cold one. I used to drink cold drinks when i'm at outside lah. -.-



Deliciousy yummy fries with Bolognise Cheese sauces. Costs Rm5.



THUMBS UP. (Y) There's various types of sauces and toppings you can choose to eat. And all the prices are the same. I LOVE EVERYTHING MADE BY POTATOES! I would really willing to eat potatoes every single day of not complaining bored. SERIOUSLY. I just LOVE it. It is used to be my favourite since i was small.



Nyom nyom nyom. I'm living in a Potatoes Paradise. HAHA Lame.



Me and Noel. :)



I don't really like the colour editing of this pic. I have no idea why i edited till like this. -.-



Camera couldn't see Noel's face! Not i cropped her kay. Cheryline has a lovely smile behind there. :D



Me, in wearing a so Lady Gaga fluffy shoulder clothe. It's called Paparazzi. Seriously true, i saw the name tag of the shirt wrote like this when i bought it. Lol



WEEEEE My hair is getting longer! :D Still the same words, I WANNA TRIM MY HAIR. So badly.

After that, we went to visit Ah Meng that work at Old Skull, a friend of us. We accompanied him to have his lunch at Wong Kok restaurant during his break time.

When we were all reading the menu, suddenly i heard Noel laughed out loud. I asked her why by showing a weird face to her. Then she passed me the menu that she read and asked me to see the first page. And i LAUGHED OUT LOUD too! LOL!

I saw this.



Roger Kwok, the spokesperson of Wong Kok Restaurant. Somebody conteng his face on his picture in the menu, and put an arrow and wrote "EAT SHIT!!" HAHA really laugh shit me weyh. Lmao XD



This is his whole body look with holding a spatula. LOL.



Beh tahan my chubby face. Dammit, it makes me feel i'm getting more fatter and fatter day by day wtf. D:



My beloved Lee Yun Meng. He's really a funny joker that makes me laugh non-stop LOL.


That's all for this post. I'm always blog until the late night because it took me hours to write it!! WTH. Faster say me lousy. BOO! I think i have to work more harder and improve myself in blogging d.


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: