Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I HATE TUESDAY



BAH ! I'M BLOGGING HERE AT THE TIME OF 0108AM !


I'm tired actually, and i really wanna just bump into my bed and sleep like a pig now. But my hand is itchy. Since I'd so long never blog d, so just keep you guys update with a short quickie post. :)

These are some of my camwhore pics in car when I was going to tution last week. Me in my mom's car, Perodua Alza.

Me in Christina's dad's car, Toyota Camry. Going to another tuition centre, Kasturi for another tuition class. Do you know what's the diff? Perodua & Toyota? Yeah you get what i mean. Lol.

*without editing*
Can you spot the difference of edited and non-edited? Omgosh my pimples are so obvious on my fugly face. :O

And you know what, in the whole freaking week of seven days, the day i hate the most is TUESDAY!! Why? Because the time of my schedule is so damn PACKED!!!

School time, 2pm finish.
Stay back for Chinese Society, 2.30pm-4.00pm. (I am compulsory to go for every activity because I'm the leader of the group -.-)
Head to tuition at "Get A", 5.15pm-6.30pm.
Go to another tuition centre, "Kasturi" by following Christina mom's car, 7.30pm-10.00pm.

CAN YOU SEE THAT?! Geez, my Tuesday is just gone like that, by fully packed with those school's activity and tuitions. You can really kill me now, i am dying for the time table seriously. GG.com

And today is my most dislikey day. As usual, went to tuition blah blah blah. Me, Keith and Christina sit together during Add Maths class and we were so bored like zzzzzz. So we just busy chatting, doing this and that, Chris do her drawing stuffs, me busy mobile facebooking, while Keith busy kacau-ing peoples. LOL. We did not listen to teacher's teaching in the class at all. After that, our Add Math's teacher gave us a piece of graph paper and asked us to draw graphs. And so yeah, we did something funny and lame. Lmao

Chris drew the alphabets, and i helped her to draw the patterns on it. This is our graphs!!! Cool kan? :P

Notice something different? Yeah, the BLACK LOVE in between Chris's name and mine.

The story is like this. At first, Keith kacau the beautiful artwork and simply used a marker drew a small love between the 2 names. Then, Valerie saw it and she said it looks sucks. So she used a black marker again, added on and drew a BIG BIG LOVE to cover Keith's ugly small love. Urghh, no matter it's small or big, it is still NOT NICE okay!!! LOL. The artwork already polluted. So me, used liquid paper and drew some dotted pattern at the edges of the love. Then, everything became like this. Lol LAME MAX. XD

And you know what, the kacau hand did this again. Stupid Keith!!! Drew a heartbroke sign on the love. ISH!!! The artwork polluted again. >;(


The most woohoo happy thing today, I had my Snowflake just now before i go for my tuition. My favouriteeeee!!! ;D I tried something new this time. I ordered a Grass Jelly series, and try the topping that i've never eat before, Set 6-Kidney Bean+Black Glutinous Rice+Pearl. The people who often go to Snowflake should know what am i talking about and which set I ate. Really never disappoint me, the toppings are niceeee! Awesome like others. :D Imma big fan of SNOWFLAKE! I would never get bored of eating it every time hahaha. X)

And that's all for my day today. I should be blog bout some outings that i went in the next post. It's friggin 2am now. I used about an hour to write this post omg. Kay time to bed! Goodnights! :)

No comments: