Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Lurfves


Love. Lurf. Lurfves.





Love post? Grrr i don't know what to post about so just randomly type and post out what's on my mind. School today was pretty good. Nothing special happened. HEY, today is Monday. One of my favourite day because today have no tuition. That's why i'm free to blog here. Time passes so fast, it's July now. Woots! My SPM is coming nearer and closer to me, yet i didn't prepare any single shit for it yet. Blahh, you know i'm a last minute person right. Who doesn't? The nerdtards. LOL i'm joking okays.

Okay since this post is a love topic, as you can see my post title above there(unless you're blind). I've been single for 4 months plus already, just to let ya know. Btw, so much things happened between these few months made my status get complicated. The guys are memang 犯贱. If you don't understand chinese, please ask Uncle Google to define it. I can't find what's the meaning in english. Okay for instance, when you want, they ignored you. When you don't want, they want you back. Wtf is this shit. Booo you cowards! -.-

But of course, not only guys lah. Peoples are all fan jian okay. Dumb ass, you know? So i just ignore everything bout love problems until I've ready for the next relationship. And i did promised myself not to couple until my SPM ends. Do you think it's impossible? Duhh, i asked all of my close friends and cousins. Their first answers without hesitating of answering it is a NO. Geez, do i look like those bimbos who couldn't live without love? -.- Except one, my lovely macha, Jay. He said he believes i can do it. "Since you ask me this question by yourself, then of course you're ready to take this as your promise, and thus you can do it", he said. Aww this is a sweet encouragement from a friend. Yes, i'll prove to you all that i can do it. I still can live happily without having a boyf okay!

Well, perhaps singles will feel lonely at times, or might be get emo always by shutting ownself up. But i'm trying hard to control my emotions. And the result wasn't disappointed me. I can realized I have changed A LITTLE BIT and at least have some improvement in myself. Yes, God answered my prayer hehe. Seems the way of grounding up myself in the home looks effective huh. I learned how to control my emotions, I learned how not to get angry easily and get rid of my bad temper attitute, and the most important one, I learned how to be grateful.

"Don't complain for what we don't have, yet feel grateful for what we have."


This is what i always remind myself in doing anything. Life is great huh, do appreciate it. :) Complaining, blaming, resenting and all of the angers couldn't solve problems. Undeniable indeed you can release all of your tensions or pressures by blowing out everything that you dissatisfied. However, this is just could only lasts for a moment. Can you solve the problem by keep complaining and gone mad blaming everything around you? No at all. We have to think wisely for the best solution to do the best decision. That's the way how a smart people doing.

I think i have talk too much of life principles lol. Don't think i am cheong hei like an old grandmother okayy. It's just a little advices that I had learned from my experience and i share in my blog.

I was bored when i was in the school. Then i wrote something on my friend's text book. I saw it looks quite nice, so I borrowed the text book from her and brought back to home just to take a picture of it haha. Lame right :P

After the process of photo editing, a beautiful sentimental pictures created by me like this.

I U. I Miss You. ♥


Translation in English, "I love you. Do you love me? :( "


Love kills peoples!


Anway, without boyf's love, i still have friends' love, family's love and God's love. See, how happiness i am. I should feel grateful aite? And so do you! Remember, the word of APPRECIATE. ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: