Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

FIFA Freak

I guess the whole earthlings in this world already knew the FIFA World Cup 2010 have won by Spain aka Espana, the reddish ants versus with Netherlands the oranges in the final match. And yeah, I do support Spain of course. I hate Dutch! And obviously their orangy jersey is looks way more sucks than other jersey's colour duhh.

Originally planned to go out to watch the final match at outside, but end up watch in home with my parents and brother. Sighh it's a long story, no point to mention bout it. Watch in the home also good lah? Be a good girl by accompany family to watch the match ain't it? :)


I jumped up and cheered loudly when Spain goaled at the last minute in the extra time. It's quite anxious when Spain and Netherlands still didn't score any goal in the full time match. And unexpectedly, Spain goaled in the extra time. Fortunately they did not get to the penalty, otherwise then it's really gan cheong to the max. :O

Don't know what happened to my left eye. It gone blardy hell red like a vampire eye. Gosh @@ This was already happened since last week. Then i thought it's a normal red eye case so just never bother bout it. Who knows after a week, it relapse again wtf.

It was happened on Tuesday. I received a call from Noel and she asked me for yam char at Forum19(somewhere at PJ, quite far away from my place). So she and her bf picked me up after my tuition at 10pm then i straight away go there. Well, met new friends from them call Bryan and Daniel. They are SUPER HILARIOUS like siaoo! I almost laughed till burst off my stomach LOL. They are super funny in talking jokes kay, or maybe it's called as nonsenses haha. After i went to the toilet and looked at the mirror, then i spotted my left eye is super duper red aiks. Even Bryan noticed it too in a quite dim light place wth. So we chaoz after an hour of shisha and talks, reached home at 12 something.

Took a few pictures of me after reached home.

Don't get shocked cause of the redness. It's not a serious disease okay. Grrr -.-

Look into my eyes, and you will fall in love with me. HAHAHA jk :P

Eye red till like this, still can act cute while taking picture. Wth -.-

After washed up, terus fainted on my bed and slept. Thought it will be recover after a long time sleep? Manatau, i woke up in the next day for school, MY EYE WAS STILL IN RED! Dammit. I showed to my mom and she was like "OH NO?!" and grumbled me like shit while fetching me to school in the car. -.- Then she fetched me from school earlier that day and back to home for rest for the sake of my eye. After 3 hours of nap in the afternoon, and after my tuition in the evening, then she brought me to the clinic.

You know what, this was the first time ever i went to see a doctor in using a so damn short time. My conversation with the doctor :

Doctor, Me

Hello.
Hi, so what's wrong with you hmm?
Oh my left eye is in red. Is it an infection or what sick i have?
Okay let me see. *use a small torchlight point to my eye and look it*
So.. Do you feel pain or itchy?
Yeah, it's itchy.
Do you wear contact lens?
Yeah.
So please avoid wearing it until your eye is recover kay.
Oh okay.
Alright I'll give you some medicines for it. :) Do you want to have MC too?

Erm.. Can also.
Okay, so that's all..
Okay thank you, Bye..
Bye my dear.

Trust me, the conversation is not even reach a minute! After that, i walked out from the room d. Lol super fast sial. My mom kept grumbled me again and again like a non-stop talking bird. She said i always stay up late to watch the FIFA football matches. (Yes, it's true -.-) See, I sacrificed my eye just to watch the matches okay! Siao. Besides, every night I sleep late by facing the laptop for so long and that is why my eye became like this. Aikss sorry lah mom. Trying to sleep more earlier everyday now, and get enough rest for tomorrow morning school. :/

And this is the medicines, MC paper and a eye drop medicine. It's been a long long long long time i never visit the doctor and eating the pills! :|

Well anyway, this is some camwhore pics of me at the night after i came back from yam char. It's the same shots i took the red eye pictures above.


I wore this Germany jersey to tuition that day. Everybody was like, "HEYY GERMANY! :D" or "Aiya, Germany lost d lahhh!" or "Wahh.. You sai mm sai so gungho oh?" something like that. Ishh what's wrong with wearing Germany's jersey out huh? I know Germany had lost, but i'm still a big fan of Germany okay. I'm actually supporting 2 teams, that is Germany and Spain. So when the match of they versus together in the semi-final, i didn't support any of them, because i'm the neutral one haha. Any of them won i will feel happy also. :D My dad bought this jersey on last weekend when we shopping at The Curve. And my sis bought the Spain one. That time was just a day before the final match starts. :)

Look at my eyes! CACATED! My left eye looks swollen because of my eye infection. Aiks

Black, Red, Yellow. Imma Germany freak. ;D

GERMANY FTW (Y)


*p/s: More German's jersey pictures will be upload in my next The Curve shopping post with my family. ;)


I will take some pictures in wearing the Spain's jersey too next time. Hehe ;) Well, although Germany can't get the champion of World Cup, but they still get the 3rd place right. Their football playing skills are still the BEST! Go go go Germans! Try harder in the next 4 years! :D

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: