Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aff Yiu See Kay

You fat shyt ass big fellow kanasai mother fucker. So what if you're a teacher? Whoever you are, whatever fking shit you are. I'm sorry, none of my fking business kay. It's too bad there's still no any blardy guys for you to marry with, perhaps because of your fat huge big size huh. I recommend you go to Chow Kit road and find one if you want :) Oh yeah maybe they don't even dare to have sex with you fat bitchy. Hoho watch out yourself before come and judge me. Don't ever accuse me with other boy i tell you bitch. Or you feel jealous of no guys walking with you huh? Check out what's the century now. Stop your fucking conservative thinking pleaseeeee. And tolong sikit, stop pointing your fking finger at me. Don't make me mad and cut off your bitchy finger with my blardy knife. So what if i stare at you? I like to do to, and i loveee it. So what? That's my fking eyes, come and blind me up if you can lahhhhh diu. MCB. There went off the stupid big curtain tudung disiplin teacher, now your this fat ass come. What the shit you all want from us students? Oh man, please save me out from this fking blardy school pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ARGHH~~


CB.

machaocibaikaniniabumahaimadediuniasengmachaohaifuckyouassholeblardyshitbastardidiots


Ahha! Xu fok sai~~ Ohyeah :D Sorry for my rudeness and all the not-so-good words. Freaking bad luck today. But er, its okay. Try to be optimistic all the time dude. Bai :)

No comments: