Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pissed off


Phew~ What a frightening day today. And kinda pissed of it. Lazy to talk bout it. Sigh. Really thanks God helped me get over this. Otherwise i really gonna die like a dead frog. Wtf. And the 2 bastard dog prefect, better watch out. CB

Teacher, i'm so sorry for what i'd done. I feel so fking guilty. I'm really sorry. I have my reason for why i did so. I'm not meant to dissapointed you. Please forgive me. :((((

Today my mom told me something that really freaks me out. Sigh. How can it be like that? Perhaps it's God plan. Well, just accept and face it. Be strong mom. I love you :)

___


Let's post something on Monday. It's on Monday. What makes you think about? Yeah i ponteng AGAIN. Wtf :X Whatever skip it. No more movie for this time. Jus hanging around with 3 fellas. What a funny kia they are. Made lots of jokes and laf my ass off that day. lawl. Before going back, we had our lunch at Pasta Zanmai @ The Gardens. It's a high standard and kinda expensive japanese restaurant, isn't it? 4 persons for 100++ bucks. Yet, their foods are delicious thooo :O


Happy Tree Friends :D

Fake biscuit keychain. Looks real huh?

He bought me this. He has 1 too :)

UNAGI. The DELICIOUS FISH EVER.

sotong sotong :D

-

Going for jog later. Bai

No comments: