Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

270609


Deyy!!

Don't get frighten with my previous post ya. I'm really really sorry bout my rudeness kay. Don't run away because of that. lol. Actually, my phone has been took off by the discipline teacher d. And end of the year only can take back. wtf. == So please whoever want to contact me, don't find me at maxis number kay. Only Digi number is available for now. Sorry for inconvenient.

Fine forget bout it. Winnie is back to normal. I'm here to post bout my outing on last saturday. Yeap i did mentioned bout i wanna watch 2 movies on that day. That is Hannah Motana and Last House on The Left. Hmm, Hannah Motana is awesome! I like Miley Cyrus's songs and the dances steps. It's COOL! :D Well, how about the second movie? Yea, it's pretty good too. Storyline was not so good, yet their scary parts was cool. Many scenes cut d, cos it's really "eighteen" movie. Kinda violence. I wanna watch the real-original movie lahhh.. Ishhh

Later on, we went to BBQ Plaza to makan makan. Hou yeahh damn long time din eat at there d. Freaking miss it weyh. And still, the foods there was DESELICIOUSY. Nice! Have a try if you din eat at there before :)

And you know who i saw on that day? A Malaysia's chinese singer-Nicholas Teoh. Lalala, aiya when i saw him, not really hyper also. No screaming, no feeling. Also a normal human being only wat.. What so special? No see him before leh? Blehh :P

Open your big big eyes and see the big big pictures O.O

-270609-

2 movies for 5 persons. Blardy long tickets :/

The sauce mix with chilli padi, garlics and lime. Nice gila. Which is my favourite :)

BBQ Plaza's Garlic Rice.

Allahh janganlah malu-maluuu.. XD [zY & wJ]

Feenish! Blardy FULL~ *burp*

Nicholas Teoh's signing album for his fan-cee

Honestly, i feel the guy in white shirt is more handsome than Nicholas. Serious! Wahahaha XD

_______



Kay, Ciaoz~ Mom nagging me like hell. Gotta get my ass off to bed now. Tomorow still have to go to school. Wth. Zzz

Off. Bai

No comments: