Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday


Sunday ; Cheras's AEON Jusco.

Wulala~ Morning after church service, i and my parents went to the Cheras's Jusco. Yeah i din went there before, so that was my first time i've been there. Quite many famous shops over there. Even has a GSC cinema too! Cool. And of course, winnie the shopaholic was addicted in shopping again! Haha.. Dad gave 2 pieces of 50 bucks for me to shop my own. While he and mom walk themselves. Yeahh it's better to shop alone instead of shop with them actually. Cos if shop with them, they will rushing you and ask you faster like a cow. Boo :/

I saw lots of nice stuffs weyh! Due to cash problem, takkan buy all of them one ma.. Kan? So i just bought 1 mini jean skirt, 2 top bras and 1 blardy red wedges from Mod. What a nice weekend that i had. Had a happy shopping in these 2 days. What to do, it's MEGASALE right now weyh!! Have to sapuuu all before the sales end. :D Lastly, also have to thanks to my lovely dad of gaving me CASH for buying those stuffs laaa. LOVEYOUPA! Teehee ;)


Cute little soft toy buns. Looks real rite? It smell nice too :) I lost 1 of it. Sad shyt T__T

Blardy RED. The first red shoe i bought. Lol

I got all this within 2 days :)

My pappie. He's my car's instructor seriously.

I got this oldie radio back from my sis. Musics sleep with me every night :)

___


p/s: Hope he's alright now. Take care baby :(

No comments: