Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

130709


Wooooots! ;P

Today having chinese society after school. This time they ask each of the groups present a performance. Most of them perform acting, and it's all in comedy show. Well, some was really freaking farnieeee. Boy act as girl, and their costumes. Damn blardy farnie weyh. Laugh my shyt ass out. And of course my group has take part too. Yeah kinda fun todayy, pictures will be upload soon :)

*change channel*

Monday ; I went to MV for movies again. *shhhh~ :P* This time outing was kinda fun, 4 ponteng kia included Jesse and Jeremy(the double J), Cheryline(my cousin) and me. Cool~ :D We watched Public Enemies for that day. That movie is so blardy boring i tell you. It's sort of old english movie i think. Freaking sien man. Really turn all of us off. What kind of shit movie. Prisoners robbing bank here and there, police playing hide and seek with them. Wtf. Maybe for some peoples think it's nice, but for me, one word describe, SUCKS. When watch in the halfway, cinema's "weather" really freezing me like shyt. Beh tahan.. I ran out to the toilet with my cousin, later on the double J joined us came out pulak. XD Beside our cinema's room is the freaking nice movie-TRANSFORMER 2!!! We changed channel to there, watched about half an hour then back to the blardy movie again T__T But it's farnie la weyh. Bought Public Enemies's ticket, but watch Transformer movie. Smart enough huh? :P Before going back, I and my cousin bought a bracelet together. She has hers and i have mine :) Took some sakai pictures.

130709 ; Winnie & Cheryline ;)

Julie's biscuit. Nice :)

We missed the bus. :( So just have our "picnic" at the bus stop while waiting. Lol

Finally get on it. Phew~

Boring-long journey. Aiks

Cute monsters at MV :D

Mr. J. The dark knight ;)

Bracelet from BONITA

Time to go back. Happy outing! :DD

-

Off. Night baby *huggies* :)

No comments: