Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lazy post

My babies. Teddie, piggie, minnie, doggie. And me, Winnie :)

Hey i'm here again. Always heard the same question that people asked me. "Why no update your blog?" And my answer was: "Lazy laa.. Next time la. Or later." Yeah, i'm a super lazy person kay. Dunno why just not in the mood to blogging recently. Well, i just post some pictures here only. The next post will be longer i guess? :/

Open your big big eyes and see my new hairstyle in the pictures! Blardy shortttttt man. Kinda sad of cutting my previous long long hair. T__T But hmm, new hairstyle new look wat.. Give people a fresh image maa.. :D Oh yeah, i got back my phone from the blardy teacher d. My 012 number can be use as usual. Thanks to my momma.

Comment please. Duh

My class name also write wrong. Seetupid ==
Btw, the phone's back cover loose d. Just ignore the black rubber band kay. Lol

-


Wait for the next post baybeh. Luvya :)

No comments: