Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love's Demands

I believe peoples are always have demand on their partner/boyfriend/girlfriend. And in what conditions of being your partner. Well, I'm living in a reality world. Yet, i'm totally not a bf's cash-lover, that kind of because of money and betray own self. Screw them bitch. All my demands are listed below:

-Loves, cares, cherish, loyal
When i'm really in love with a person, i'll put all my feelings on him. Love him, care him and cherish him as well. And i wish he also the same to me too. Loyalty is important. Put this word in your mind forever dude.

-Common interest
An aspect that agreed by both sides. More topics can be discuss and chat together. It builds a stronger and lasts long relationship seriously.

-Good in communication
Make me laugh, make me smile, make me happy and things goes well. I need a joker boyfriend but not a cool-boring boyfriend. Talkative, but not annoying.

-Financial afford to start a relationship
Not must be rich, afford to be treating a girlfriend is already sufficient for me. But if he's rich, i don't mind also. :D I'm not discriminating poor peoples kay.

-Character
The most common thing that always happened in a relationship and it's the most hardest thing to solve too. All of my relationship with my ex are also happened cause of this. Different character. Totally important. He likes coffee, but i like tea. It's just an example. If 2 persons with different thinking, the relationship might be end up with the 2 words, break up/fen shou/fan sao.

-Religion
I'm a christian. For sure, i wish i have a christian's bf too. Yet, only certain christians are suitable for me, but not all. This is one of the hard thing that i demand for.

-Appearance
Some peoples say appearance is not important, because we're not because of good appearance and like the person. But for me, appearance is kinda important. I'm a realistic person kay. Basically, height must be taller than me. Is a MUST. Other optional parts.. Well, depends.

Am i demanding for too much? Chill, i'm not promoting myself to get a boyfriend like a bitch kay. Wtf. Just some of my opinions in this love issue.You guys can give some comment of course.

A question for you all girls:
If you and your bf have an arguement, in that problem, he thinks that he's correct and yet you think you're correct too. Both of you having "cold war" for a long time. He don't find you and you don't find him too. Both of you are also kind of stubborn person. So, what will happen in the end?

A) Admit it is your wrong although it's not your fault.
B) Keep standing on your own side and wait him to admit his wrong to you.
C) Evade solving the problem, close case, turn to another topic. (But this maybe cause the same problem next time and another arguement again)

Think properly before you answer. For the guys, try to think you and your girlfriend. Change he to she.

Kerjasama kamu amat saya hargai. Terima kasih.

No comments: