Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The new me


Hey hey hey!!!

Feel weird why my hair not that short d? Haha.. It's still short kay. I just tie up and show 2 sides of my shortie hair only. But there's still a "tail" behind my hair actually. That's the hairstyle. Is that nice? I don't really think so :O Can you see the difference? My previous hair is long till my boobs, but now it's shorter :( Whatever la, nasi sudah jadi bubur. Terima kenyataan la kay. Wtf

The NEW Me

-

I just went to MV for movies yesterday. With him, the previous him. :O Plan to watch 17 again, yeah a kinda old movie. Yet, i wanted to watch other movie also, Public Enemies or Obsessed. But at last still back to 17 again. Mood was not really good that time, want to watch some comedy show to cheer up myself. Thats why. Yeah that movie was pretty awesome. The moral value in it is telling us do not regret anything that you had done in the past. If you had choose the way, then just look forward, don't ever look back. And of course, the main character, Zac Efron is freaking handsome and charming when he's playing basketball!! Teehee :D


NICE! ;)

I'm fixing the Megatron transformer model. Scratching my head to fix it :S
[And yeah i know how to make Optimus Prime now! :D]

Waiting bus. I like the colour effect btw :)

-

p/s: I really need a soft-hearted boyfriend. Omg

No comments: