Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G

The night before dream :)


It's Saturday again. But today, it's really a damn-freaking-bored saturday for me. Jus went for AddMaths tuition just now. Today proceed to the new chapter: Circular Measure. So far so good. Understand and did it well :) After that, dad dropped me back to the boredy home. Then he went out to repair his car. Mom went out also. All dump me alone at house. Lonely thoo T___T

I heard the fan's spinning sound in my living room, the piano music's sounds that comes from my neighbour house, and i'm listening to a song named Thinking of You by Katy Perry that playing in my laptop now. Blogging here with moving my ten fingers on the keyboard. Many things appear in my mind. Many problems waiting me to solve it. But i just don't know how. Second by second, minute by minute, the time had passed. My mind still the same. Blank. No solution. No idea. My brain is refuse to think now. It's stuck and don't know how to work. Don't dare to face anything. It tells me that it's tired, and begging me with tears said don't think anymore please, stop torturing me.

___


Well, no nice phone for me now, guess you guys know wats the reason. Just using a suxx phone. Slow receive message, auto off, laggy. Wtf. I want my phone back laaaaaa! :( Can't hear songs with my phone d, have to hear from my laptop lo. Can't use my phone camwhore d, have to use my camera lo. Sien. Zzz


The differences of wearing spec and spec-less. Which nicer? Comment is required. :D


Off. Ciaoz

No comments: