Followers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Love's Life

When you have something for ages, you love and cherish it very much. And you already get used to it. One day, it disappeared in your life suddenly. It was like a good cloudy weather spoiled by a worst dark weather at a short moment. Then, comes the thunder's sound and a heavy rain. No birds flying in the sky. Rain water washed away everything.

Well, honestly i still not yet get used to my single status life now. Memories still appear in my mind sometimes. When is the time that i can completely forget all these? 1 year? Or more than that? No idea. What i need now is time. To recover my wounds in my heart with the strength that God has given me. I know God is be with me always, no matter what, when or where.

Here reminds me again with the past of 3 years ago, that had made me fully dead heart on him now. Whatever he said, whatever he did, the fact still couldn't change and i would not back to him anymore. Later on, appeared another unimportant person. It's all over in a short few months. No hurts, no sadness. No point to say this person anyway. Then, there he came. Changed me, changed everything with using almost 2 years time. And he did leave a deep scar in my life that could not be get off from my mind. He leaves me since 2 months ago, then here another him comes. Just stopped by to fill my lonely heart for a moment, then he wanted to walk away again.

What's the point of in a relationship actually? Started the relationship with using few weeks or few months, yet just ended it with using few days or even few hours. Then it's still the same continually. In love with sweet, but hurted with bitter at last. How long will this lasts till? I couldn't bear it and i don't even dare to take the risk. I'm fear of it. Worried about the future that might be happen something unpredictable. Why not someone can tell me what will happen in the future? Then, i can do something correctly to avoid bad thing happens, neither getting hurt again.

Thanks God that He had changed my enemy to friend. I learned alot in this 3 years. Recall back, time is really past so fast. Thinking mind also getting mature slowly. The more older of my age, the more nearer to the real world. It's the time to step into the reality. More and more types of peoples in this world will getting known. Then more and more experiences will get from it. Nevertheless, i still have to continue my life. When you lost something, sometimes you don't bother it will be better instead of finding it back. Past is always the past. However, scars will never gone away forever.

No comments: