Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sundayy

looks like a model huh? *perasan sial* :DD



Yuup, it's Sundae todayy ;)

Sundae, makes me feel like wanna eat McDonald's sundae chocolate ice-cream. Yeapp, it's my favourite! Yet, i still prefer Orea McFlurry better. Hehe :D Ish. Weather is so blardy hot now. The sun is so "fierce" up there. No any programmes for today afternoon. After church service, just go back home. And what again? Grow mushroom laaa! wtf. Mom is taking her sweety nap there, dad is enjoying his freaking nice trip at Thailand, bro n sis at outside dunno doing apa-apa thing whatever, and me blogging at here with facing my bored sial laptop. Aiks. I'm gonna freak my blardy dead-boring brain off. =X

Again, going to school tomorow. Tomorow is Monday, of course having assembly la duh. Need to face all that shit ass teachers again, and listen to all their nonsensessss. But blah, i don't listen at all also. I still remember how my fren said bout my skul headmaster's look and describes her with an animal. Guess is what? Baby Milo :DD Selepas itu, i looked at my headmaster. Omg, now i only realised that, really look alike weyh. HAHA! Damn farnie. Looks like a malao, standing at the stage there and talking her monkey language. LOL. I guess got a monkey born in her last last time generations lahh. Too good imagination. wahahahaha XD

Let's talk about my sunday school's teacher, Alvin. Don't think about Alvin and the Chipmunks, he's a good teacher kay :) Today is the last day for him, and he had been taught my class for around 8 months i guess. And now, he's going to leave us and continue his studies with flying out country to UK. Cool huh? And of course, we, my class had prepared a present for him. Thanks him for teaching us for so long, and i really learn many things bout christianity from him. Will pray hard for him and his studies. Gonna miss him much T___T

Pichi picha :

the small kiddo interupt in when we're taking pic. Siam la u, kacau betul ==

My class, all BABES, no dudes. He's the only ONE. Lol :D


-xoxo-

No comments: