Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bite me baby


Hmm, mood was not really good today. Quite moody, woke up 11.30am in this morning. As usual, open my lappie, online and listen to musics again. Dunno why, just feel like wanna sing out as loud as i can. I hope someone is singing with me now, duet together. Oh gosh, i miss cheong k wei. Who can teman me sing karaoke? T.T Nowadays mist are getting serious. Smelly smokes all around. Weather getting hotter and hotter. Blardy suffocated man. I coughed when i woke up today. Sigh. So you guys remember drink more water ya. Take care dudes.

Yesterday i dreamed a very weird dream. All about ghost. Damn scary. I don't know what the heck was going on. I dreamed i and my family went for vacation. Then when we were going back, i realised i forgot to take my contact lens' case! Then i go back to take it alone, when i return back to the place, my family was gone! My fking goodness. Then i saw all the ghosts was like trapping me and trying to torture me. Damn lot ghosts lo. A bunch of them. Something looks like vampires and zombies. wtf @@ But at last, don't know what kind of big big machine, seems like a robot, guess so. It used his machine's hand and pick me up, then save me out from the blardy hell. If i'm not mistaken, the robot kinda looks like transformer. hahahaha. Maybe i can't wait for watching Transformer 2 ady. LOL! Yea, that's my horror dream. God, what are you trying to tell me? :S

Well, now i'm here to continue my yesterday post. My room's gotong-royong. I woke up at 1pm yesterday. Is it too late for me to clean up my room? YES! == Cos i'm having tuition at 5.40pm. The time was quite packed. So i have to rushing and finish all the chores. Do you know our beds staying some stupid fking bugs that we can't see? It will come out if we don't clean our beds for ages. Those blardy bugs had made me fed up. Causing all my skins red spot all around. CB. It's damn itchy weyh T.T Thats why i have to clean my room asap. If not i every night also become their "prey". wtf. Because of this, so i took all my beds, tilams, soft toys, pillows, boaster, teddy bear, apa apa gong zai go out and give them for sunburn. Kill all the fking bugs. Ngek ngek ;) Included my blankets and pillow cases. All wash it and hang outside under the blardyyy hot sun. Muahaha. Pictures have shown below. Memang kesian them XD

Another babi thing happened on me. After i vacuum my room's floor, the i mopped it. My room memang clean already. After that, i saw on top of my cupboard was quite dirty. Then i tried to vacuum up there lo. The cupboard is so damn freaking high, but i din stand on a chair to vacuum it, i just vacuum without seeing anything up there. Then the vacuum cleaner suddenly suck on a plastic bag. Oh Emm Gee, i can't reach my hand to the plastic bag lahhh. The vacuum cleaner somemore suck till so syok == So i have to take it down while the vacuum sucker was sucking the plastic. You know what? The plastic bag was alraedy separated into pieces one. When i take it down the vacuum sucker together with the plastic bag, HOLY MAMA! All the plastic pieces and fking dirty dusts hambalang dropped down. WTF @@ Luckily i'm not standing right down at there, if not all the dusts and plastic pieces would be drop on my whole body like a "snowman". wth. Then i took a chair and stand on it, saw top of the cupboard was fuuullllllll of the DUSTS!! Walaoweh, looks like hundred thousands years din clean up d. Lol. I used a cloth and wipe it, all the dusts flying flying in the air and looks like waving their hands to me, and saying hellooo~ I seeing them with a freak eyes O.O Then they dropped to the ground. So how? Have to vacuum and mop my floor again laa. STOOPEEED! =.=

Nah la, here are the pictures. Taking my new camera captured one, except my hands. Is that clear? Hehehehe


You see you see.. Left hand, already got 3. My legs also got. My back body also. wturf ==

Kesian betul. Kena jemur like hell. Bwahaha XD



p/s: Going to reopen skul soon! :(((

No comments: