Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shortie and Quicky


Hey Yo chickies!

Now at last i blog some normal post, not like all my previous posts, FULL of tagged. wth. Zzz

Well, the days in school was bored like Shyt. Got back my exam papers ady of course. Marks? Urghh.. BLAH~ I failed my AddMaths paper. 3 more marks then i can pass d, which means i get 37. wtf :((( Don't say sad thing, how bout my favourite subject? English laaaa! And sure, i get an apple alphabet, which means A. Yeah baybeh, i can't expect i can get this mark. I screamed when i saw the paper. Haha! Hyper :DD My essay write like a piece of shyt, but i get quite high marks in it. Am i lucky? or wat? ==

Went for badminton just now. Woo, long time din play d. Hand was freaking tired when playing it. Muscles dah rosot laaa dei. Ish! But have lots of fun! Teehee :D And what? I got 2 blardy pimples on my nose. WTH. The fking shit i hate the most. T.T Winnie is not pretty for now kay. So don't look at me until my pimples are fully recover. LOL. Kay, i think i have to stop here. Time is kinda late now. Just a shortie and quicky post here. Will be going to school tomorow again, friday. Goshh, damn lazy weyh. Dammit. Screw the skul up man! Boo :/

Nitez Bubbies ;)

No comments: