Followers

Monday, June 8, 2009



Helllooooo
I'm here again ;)


Ahha! I just cut my hair! Yea, finally i willing to cut my blardyy longggg hair with a cruel heart O.o Of course i'm not cut into damn freaking short hair duh. Just cut it as a little bit neatly. And i cut my fringe, yea it's short now :( Uh whatever~ Its ok, my hair was not that nice all the while for me. But peoples always envy my hair is that so damn nice with a natural curly hairstyle. Always praising me that i have a nice hair and like it so much. I know i'm lucky. Thanks to my mom and dad born me with a curly hair gene in my DNA. Muahaha :D

Nahhh, if you're not blind, i've changed my blogskin. :) Nice? Aiks.. Whatever lahhh~ Can use good d lo. I used damn freaking long time to do this seriously. Dammit. Sibeh mafan. All the html codes are freak my eyes off. wtf. Actually i wanted to put a music in my blog here. I put it jus now! It's good, no problem. Can listen, can see. But for me, it's not really good. Still can't satisfy me. And i deleted it. wth. Winnie you're so damn high demand. Yes i admit. lol

I just went for basketball this morning. Well, pretty good. And i received a lovely reminder message by a person. Aww~ Of course i did that what you told me to do so :) After playing bkb, tea time! Yeap, roti telur is the best breakfast for me. Yimmy yummy

Lalala, my dad jus bought a plasma tv from Harvey Norman's sales 2 days ago. It's time to change our house's huge big big bulky "fan shu" tv d. Yea its so called potato. And now, the new plasma tv which called "potato chips" is now in my living room! haha :D Blardy big screen, i still tak biasa to watch it laaa. Yet, one thing that i don't like to watch big screen tv is because when you're watching, the peoples in the tv screen do looks fat. Don't you think so? Because the screen is wide enough to pull the peoples become a big fatty. @@

Guess what? I get a new stuff that i had dreamed it for so damn long. CAMERAA!! :DD Yea baybeh, its Lumix brand, 8.1megapixels, but there's not various functions to use. Aiks. Allahhh, better than nothing rite. Use jer laaa. It's quite good actually. At least i have my personal camera at last. Yippie

Kns la! I don't know what to write d. == Mr. J, what do you expect i can write here? What time i eat, what time i bathe, what time i pee and shit, all write it down here? You want to know ka? Ask me laa, i can answer your every questions bout me. Lol. Bloody shit, yesterday zhat me until body full of hurts and wounds. Machine gun keep pointing me and shoot. Bleeding now wei. Faster heal me with showing me your face laa. Miss you lots weyh T.T I bet all of you don't know what the hell i'm talking here. Uh~ Just ignore me k

Kay kay, stop it here la. knnb. Damn sienz wei. My gosh T.T
Ciaoz~

No comments: