Followers

Friday, June 26, 2009

PEACE :D

Heyya! :)

Thursday ; the first time i din sleep in the class for the whole schooling time. Er, not first time, it's just because i sleep everyday, but i din't sleep yesterday. Miracle huh? Nolaa, just wanna try to be 1 day of good girl. And i did it! All my friends and classmates said it too. "Ehh.. Buat pertama kali pui mun tak tidor kat kelas.." HAHAHA! But then, when in the last period, it was AddMaths class. Gosh, so damn hard to pass the time weyh. So damn freaking boredddd.. Zzzz.. Wanted to sleep seriously, but i still overcome my laziness at last. Ushh ushh~ ^^ Having relief class, no teacher, take pictures lo.. Listen songs, sing loudly together with my classmates. Kinda fun :D

Ignore the 1,2,3 fingers kay. Fren kacau me when i'm camwhoring ==

My sexy back. Fren captured me just wanna see how curl is my ponny tail ==

The bag and tiny shoe that carrying lots of memories in it

The arts

Musics around us. I like my hairstyle anyway :D


______


Well, i just went to the Ruumz's party at sanctuary, The Curve yesterday. Yeah met the 20 finalist hot chicks and cool guys. And sure, my sister is included in it too :D So please you guys, dudes and babes out there. Support my sister, Pearlyn Sin and vote for her!!! 3 times a day in weekdays, while 6 times in weekend. Who ever don't have an account in ruumz, please SIGN UP now! [click that please] Her percentage is slightly dropping down now, still left 1 percent to beat up her opponent. And for those ruumatez, every human being, or whatever whoever you are, please vote my sis la kay? Ribuan terima kasih kepada kamu semua orangg~~ Love ya all! :)

The place over there was freaking cool. I was like the first time of going a pub or clubbing. Drinking beer and having fun there. CHUN! Hehe :) Here are the pictures for last night.

My sista. One of the Most Wanted Ruumatez's contestant, Pearlyn Sin :)

Dancing Time!! :D

Here my sister and her partner. High-ing on the stage XD

The finalist :)))

Winnie & Cheryline


p/s: Michael Jackson died cause of heart attack yesterday! How sad :(( We'll remember you always MJ. T__T

No comments: