Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturdaee


Lalala ; it's Saturdaeeee ;)

Not going out today, just stay at house waiting for grow mushroom again. Aiks. Dad just went to airport this morning. Yea he's going to Krabi, Thailand. Heard my mom's friend said so, it's a nice island i guess. He's going for vacation, urghhh!! Originally he wanted to bring me go also, but due to it's in my school days, so can't, too bad lur T.T Hope he can enjoy himself there. I ask him to buy a bikini for me as a souvenir, do you know how he answered me? "Har? What is bikini?" LOL! Whatever, nevermind then. ==

Yup i jus went to AddMaths tuition this morning. I overslept again and reach there about 11.40am, but my tuition is at 11.00am! Lol. I'm always the person who not being punctual :( Yesterday night i slept at 3am laaa dei. Tired man. No video cam for this time, but i went to Bumbu Bali restaurant with my parents, sis and her bf. For celebrating earlier father's day i think. Well, the foods there was pretty nice, relaxing atmosphere, cool. Feels like i'm in the real Bali's life. Mom is planning go to Bali, Indonesia with my whole family after my SPM exam. So damn long huh? Wth. Zzz

Ohyea, i know wats my number in my class d. I get the 5th. Same with the last March's exam. Average marks? 65 point bla bla whatever. I'm not that smart obviously. Open day will be on next friday. Take report card ya? Still don't know who will be taking my report card. If is my parents, well, my ears have to prepare to hear some blardy "musics" again d. BLAH~ I don't care at all also. Momma and papa, talk to my hand please.

Blah blah blah, i'm so damn freaking bored here weyh. Who can spend me for a movie? Damn lots nice movies coming out man! Can't wait for watching it. Currently having financial problem now. Shyttie. :( Last sunday, i went to SP with my cousin for watching a movie. Actually wanted to watch Drag Me To Hell or Blood, but then due to time problem and someone said Blood not nice, so we changed to watch a blardy boring movie-Fighting. Dammit, choose the wrong show d. Freaking boring man, all about the fighting here and there. And that movie is for the age of 18 and above, but i also dunno which parts that cannot watch by under 18 ppl one. No violence, no scary, no sex scences. Wth. Well, i'm planing to watch another movie, "Last House On The Left". Anybody watch this d? If yes, please tell me wheather nice or not kay :) Somebody recommend me to watch "Push", hmm, it would be nice i guess. Ponteng on next week again? Ngek ngek ;) Not sure, see how first lo.

Pimples making me looks like a SHYT! Fucks man. Blardy hate it, like a valcano on my nose. Wtfffffff. I need a pimples killer right now wei. Freaking uglyyy T.T Ignore it kay. Errr, i bought a new sandals from SP, a black shortie dress from Amour last week. Sexy enough huh? ;) Just see the pictures laa, lazy to write ady.. Zzzz


Sexayy? ;D

Bumbu Baliiiiiii :DD

Winnie/ Noel [Sunway Pyramid 140609]

My Spritzer collection. Blue, orange, white, pink, green :))

No comments: