Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

IMYB :)


Thursday ; Well, i just watched Monsters vs Aliens yesterday at Summit. The movie is FARNIE and NICE!! :D For me, i think this movie was better than Night at the Musuem 2. Although it is a cartoon movie, but it's really really freaking funny. Take some time to have some laughters and watch it if you can :)

Today i was so damn boring at house. Mushroom keep on growing on my rotten body. Siao. Not online, then watch tv. Not watch tv, then day dreaming. Lying on the sofa like dead ppl. == Boring gila weiii!! No tuition today, so just update my blog here. Lets talk about yesterday, i went to Sunway Pyramid with my 2 cousins. Wow many happy and funny things happened. Really laugh my ass out. Until my stomach pain and tears coming out! Wahaha XD So long din laugh like this d.. Teeeheee.. I like to smile and laugh actually, because i like to see peoples laugh and happy also. And so do you baby :)

Yesterday i was shopping with my cousin, then when she was seeing a jacket hanging top above her, a fake display model was standing beside it. [You know.. Those gong zai for displaying their shop's clothes one.. ==] Then, when my cousin was choosing the jackets hanging up there, she accidentally drop down the model's fake hair. Then the fake hair dropped down to the ground and the model became botak already!! Hahahaha.. I looked at my cousin with a shocked face and laugh non-stop at there. LOL~ [Omg, i'm laughing when i am typing this! XD]

Lawl. This is just 1 of the farnie things. My cousin's fren, Jaz was there too. We made alot of jokes and laugh till our stomach juice pun come out. wth XD Kayy, stop laughing. I just bought a white jacket from Asian Avenue. Wooyeah~ I din buy clothes for so long d. Have a new shirt again. Aww aww aww~ :)))) After that, Jaz fetch us back. The top of his car can open, then we put out our head to outside. lol. I and my cousin keep screaming and stand inside the car like sopoh. But when driving on the highway, it feels so damn good. Winds blowing all around. Until our hair BOOM UP! @@

We took lots of farnie pictures too. Especially me n my small cousin. We were damn 38 lo. Siao around here and there at SP. Like just came out from kampung. So sakai. wthhh @@ But it's farniee laaa.. haha.. You can see the pictures in my facebook's photo album. Or jus view the pictures below :


The pic i like the most :P

4 of ussss :D

030609

_____


I just went for a jog just now, bumping plus sit up. Did my chores. Folded clothes, swept floor and mopped the floor. Phew~ Tired sial. And now going to take a fresh bath and eat my dinner! Freaking hungry. I'm starving man! Byeeeeee :)

2 comments:

ηδεζ ηg said...

still scolded me ...
u oso know both of u r 38 n like sakai leh ... xD

Winnie Sin said...

hehehehe.. yaya.. damn 38 lo XD