Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tiredy


Current mood : Tired

My eyes was so damn tired. Yet, i'm not tired actually. It's just my eyes tiring me, maybe cos of my contact lens, or whatever. Causing i have a freaking big and dark eye bags. I don't know what the hell was going on with me, maybe not enough sleep or i often sleep late everyday. Today most of the time in school, what am i doing? Having my sweetty dreams, be a sleeping beauty. I don't wanna sleep actually, but then i really feel so damn fking boring in the class, and i can't get off from my laziness and boredom. What can i do is just sleep and sleep and sleep. Sleep, wake up, then sleep again. Woke up by my teacher, but it doesn't bother me at all, then i sleep again. Gosh, wats wrong with me man. Whatever, this is my hobby perhaps. My favourite thing to do is sleeeeep, and i love to sleeeep. Itulahh winnie sin! :):)

Walala, just went for basketball this afternoon. Have the first match between us. Well, the first time of playing the full court. Blardy tired, but it's fun. Oh man, i don't know how many is the point actually. The coach din count on it i guess -.- But it's probably my team lose, cos have a freaking geng chao form 1 girl in my oppenent team. Later on, masuk a small kiddy boy, form 1 too, pakat with the form 1 girl, wth, blardy shyt. They were looks like a pair of couple, husband and wife, keep on passing the ball like hell, then masuk basket la of course. Ishhhh! Fine, it's just a normal match, blahhhh don't care ==

Hmmm, planning to have some movies on this saturday! Teehee. Going with my tuition-mates. Din try before go for an outing with them actually, this will be the first time. Movies, movies, movies... I'm cominggg!! Muahaha :D Yeah, i'm thinking of watching Hannah Motana and Last House On the Left. Oops, horror movie again? Ahem.. The person who sit besides me must be prepare to suffer and listen to my freaking scream. HAHAHA.. Who wanna try? Ngek ngek ;)

Oh well, today is one of my blogga's friend's birthday, LoiTzeChing!! :D Kay, here to wish her Happy Sweety 15th Birthday yeaa~ Good luck in your PMR this year and all the best to youu.. Although i just know her from friendster and blog, but i quite admire this girl. Haha.. Keep it up babe, my bloggy fren ;)

Time to bed! You knoww.. My hobby rite.. Yeah Gotcha! :D
Selamat malam kepada semua orang~~

No comments: