Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Working


Ana ana, i know my blog is starting growing mushroom due to never touch it for ages. But tolerate sikit lah. Now i'm kerja gila-ing ma. Just like my msn personal message. Aiks

I'm so bored of working seriously. Really don't understand how is those human beings work for their company for tonnes of years. Everyday doing the same routine, doing the same job. Don't they feel bored of it? No wonder some peoples keep changing their job and look for the better one. Mostly all the previous workers of AliCafe quited their job and went for the other one. Don't worry, the next will be me. Lol. Okay take me as example. Everyday have to see and observe what does the customers needs. We have to serve them politely and provide nice and the best services to them. First, the customers come. We have to serve them with giving them the menu. Then, take the order and sending the foods or drinks. After customers finish eating, we have to clean up the table. Then, they pay the bill, we have to collect the money and give back the change to them. After that, wait the next customers come, then we have to give them the menu again. Then, take the order and sending the foods or drinks. After that, ............ (you continue) Keep doing all these repeat and repeat in the whole day. Walao sien sei ngo. Every time i keep looking at my watch and waiting for the time to "fong gong". Wondering why the time passes so slow. Sigh.

Time passes, and i already work for 2 weeks. Wondering when am i suppose to quit and how much is my salary enough for me. The big big money sign is in my eyes now. KaChing~ $.$ Maybe about 2 weeks later? Then i'm totally FREE!! That's the time i'll toss all the money to the air with joyfullyyyy. Then i can celebrate my Christmas and New Year Eve gracefullyyyy. Teehee just joking. :D Don't misunderstand my salary very banyak ok. Actually it's just ngam ngam cukup makan for me only. But better than nothing lah. Now i just can't wait for that day coming only. ^^

It's the time to charge battery for myself for tomorrow working again. Zhou tao. :)


Serving is boring. Being serve is relaxing.
Working is suffering. When finish working, it's enjoying.



"Being serve, but not to serve." Is my ambition in the future.



Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: