Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Working


Currently working now at AliCafe @ Usj Central (opposite Giant) as a waitress. Come here for yam char! I definitely will serve you super nicely. :D Working is exhausting and boring. Everyday have to wake up early, just like going to school everyday. I'm a lazy bum, everybody knows that. I loveeee sleeping. But you want me to wake up early every morning? Grr hate it to the core! I have to work morning until night, but not like the school's time just until afternoon. Sigh i seriously wanna take a long sleep and have my sweet sweet dreams. My legs are tired every single night, my eyes felt sleepy every moment. Of course, money is not easy to earn. And because of my job, i miss alots of things. I missed "Gong sam gai" & "Fu guai mun" tv shows in Astro On Demand! I'd missed alot of episodes d. Definitely will chase back them if i have time. Sigh. :(

I miss my bed.
I miss my pillows and blanket.
I miss movies and popcorns.
I miss shopping.
I miss cheong k.
I miss tv shows.
I miss my friends.
I miss him.

:((((((


It's time to bed. Holiday should be sleep in the extreme late night like about 2-3am? But now, is just 10.30pm. Earlier than i sleep when in the schooling day. Wtf. Just a short quick post here. Long post? Wait till when i am super free first lo. Toodles~

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: