Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy

My beloved momma! ;D

The picture above is when i and my parents went to Summit for movie last time. Since the movie time's matter, we got to wait a quite long time until the movie starts. So we went to McDonald for some fries and ice-creams while waiting. This was how she posed when she was impatient to wait the movie starts and started to complained. Lol adorable mommy. :)

09122009, last Wednesday was her birthday. I and my whole family went out for dinner to celebrate her birthday. My mom found a unique restaurant in the catalog, so we decided to go there for dinner without knowing where the place is, just roughly know which part of it and loitered around the place for kinda long. Finally, we found it! :))

Lynn's Restaurant. It's kinda same with the Aunty Juliet Restaurant that located at KK (Kota Kemuning). The owner of this restaurant is her daughter.

The atmosphere there was pretty nice :))


After ordering foods, start the meals! smiley


The birthday girl, with her spicy coconut TomYam rice.

Dad's mixed grill lamb and chicken chop, with a huge sausage too.

Seafood Platter. Shared by me and my bro. The squids are huge! And the white sauce are super delicious. Yummy

Sis's Carbonara Spaghetti.

With the side order, smash potatoes. I'm a POTATOES BIG FAN okay! :P

Additional order, Fish & Chips. Because not full enough. :P Makan together.

Mom on the left, dad on the right. (Duh like i don't know)

A little tiny piece of lemon flavour cake. Nice :)

Lastly, the dessert that gave by the restaurant owner for everyone of us. My dad said this, "This dessert, only the normal vanilla ice-cream is nice. The brownies not nice. What so special?" Yes it's true. Lol

They grew me up, they fostered me, they took care of me. I love THEM <3

Where's my sister?!

Here she is. But where's my brother?!

Ooh yeah. Now everyone is here. :)

No birthday cake this year because my mom don't want it. So we celebrated it without a birthday cake and birthday song. :/

Last but not least,
Happy 49th Birthday to you Mum! :)


p/s: I curl my hair today! But just for temporarily. Nice try ^^ Pictures will be upload soon.


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: