Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holiday


Hi. I'm back. :)


Sorry for the late updates. If you guys have keep an eye on my facebook, lots of new pictures are uploaded lately. Including my primary friends gathering at TGI Friday and the church camp I've been joined last few days.

So how was my gathering on last Saturday? Pretty awesome. :) The gathering is at night, so me, Michelle, Lee Xiang and my cousin went for movie and shopping first for spending our time before the dinner. We watched Ninja Assassin, the movie that acted by the hot korean guy, Rain. :) Such a violence movie, that you could see all the blardy blood spreading everywhere. Hah but i like it. ;) Loitered around at Pyramid, and i'm happy hanging out with Michelle. We never get to shopping together after we graduated in primary school. And of course, i must appreciate this outing. But gosh, my sick came back again. Shopping already dig a effing hole in my purse wtf. Uncontrollable sick. Well, just take it as a reward for myself from the so darn long work and suffer job.

Nice top colours. :D

Dinner time ; I met some of my old friends that i never meet them for so damn freaking long 4 years. Aww. They changed a lot. Everybody had changed to prettier and maturer. Compared with their looks in 4 years ago, it's really different! Due to lack of contacts between us in these long time, we were still felt kinda awkward and shy to communicate with each other. Well, at last we still gather up and talk non-stoply. :D And asking the usual question, "How's life?" or "So.. How is your studies?" etc. Btw, we really enjoyed and had fun that night. Happy chit chatting and gather together. :) This time of gathering is just small part of my ex-classmates joining only. Hope the next gathering will be a huge party that join by everyone of them! I miss them lots. :(

This hot babe is my BFF ever, Michelle Tan. She's my best friend that same class with me in the whole journey of primary school for 6 years continuously. Love her lots. :D

Another sweet babe, Mico Chai. Happy being crazy with her at the night! :D

Michelle, Winnie, May Gee (the organizer)

Memorable memories that always stayed bottom in our hearts. ♥

______



I've been joined a church camp few days ago. CUN Camp 3.0 that organized by SAGC. Nearly about 1 year plus i have never join a church camp. Since i have no plan for my holidays, why not join a church camp to spend my time for God? And yeah, never disappointed me. The camp was pretty cool. Enjoyed meeting new friends and nice visiting the places at Cameron Highland. The cold weather is freezing me and keep raining everyday. Therefore, all the outdoor activities have to cancelled. Especially my favourite programme, Treasure Hunt, did really disappointed me. :(

These 2 girls who invited me to the camp. Christina and Lee Xiang. :)

My dorm-mates. They're ROCKS. ;D

The babes. Happy knowing them all. :)

NICE one. Jumping happily with a big SMILE on everyone. :D

-

Went to the Strawberry Farm. The weather is cooling, the flowers are beautiful, the vegetables are fresh, the strawberries are sweet. I loveee nature. :)

Lavender lover ♥

-

Next destination, Tea Plantation. A huge GREENY land with tea leaves everywhere. Love the environment. :D

Big group photo. CUN Camp 3.


For more pictures, view here.


Μїśş

No comments: