Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Emo


Based on the picture above, you should know what feeling am i having now. EMO.

Why am i being so RANDOM always. I hate it. I've been in this moody feeling in the whole day. Nobody can cheers me up. My mood is like a roller coaster. Sometimes up sometimes down. Or you can say i'm like the stock market. When the price increase, then the buyer is happy. When the price decrease, the buyer will be sad. I was like the stock. Non-stop increasing and decreasing. If my mood is increase, then i'll be happy. Vice versa.

My mind is keep turning and spinning. I feel frustrated. I feel lost. Nobody that i could tell and share my problems. Keep it in my heart secretly with nobody knows, but only God. I wish i can be the only one person in a lonely street at the night. With seeing my shadow on the surface of the road, and under a dim street lamp. Look up the sky, see the sparkling stars and the moody half moon. Listen to the cicada sounds that accompanying with my heartbeats.

I'm DOWN. :'(

You are still fresh in my mind. Well, maybe i should just let it go.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: