Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Goodbye my job

Oh i just so in love with my charming eyes. ♥



I'm gonna out from HELL officially tomorrow. And i'll get myself a fabulous farewell party. Say goodbye to my job. And thanks too, of gaining my experience and shows me how the real world is. Although how i dislike it, how i dissatisfied, I still get through over it with God's guiding. Finally, the time is right in front of me now. How suffer, how tough, how hardly i overcome it all at last. I had fun when i'm joking around with my colleagues. I had fun when i be the bar tender with making drinks and breads. I had fun when chatting with some funny and sporting customers. Although it just a quick short time, but it's really meant a lot to me.


Thanks
and
GoodBye.


:)



Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: