Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jingle Bells


Christmas is around the corner. Have you all go for your Christmas shopping? Well, i just not enough shop though. Not really buy enough stuffs for myself for the Christmas and New Year. And i'm gonna shop like crazy till the next year. Maybe till the Chinese New Year? Which means around on Valentine's Day too. :) Because next year Valentine's Day is drop on the first day of Chinese New Year, and my sister's birthday is drop on the Chinese New Year eve, and we're gonna have our big big family dinner together. Oh i did not put too much of hope for my Valentine's Day next year, because i'm gonna celebrate with my family and i want angpaus! :D

Okay i just went to Times Square yesterday. Actually is for Christmas shopping, because the clothes there are effing cheap. But please, not the lala ones okay. But i already spent most of my time in watching movie and dinner. I don't even have time to shop! So i just bought some lingerie that day. Not any tops or bottoms. :( Eh i found Kitschen also has branch in Times Square too. And i spotted the same clothes selling there have discount, but Sunway Pyramid don't have. Wth? Different place different price ke? End up i didn't buy anything from there, because lack of time in choosing and trying, and i'm rushing to watch the movie. Sobs

I and Cyrus with his friend went to watch Avatar, the 3D one. He bought the ticket at first, while i reached there later. Later on, he told me he already bought the ticket, and we're seated at the middle first row in front of the screen wtf. Omg how am i gonna watch it with lifting up my head and watch at the big huge screen in that 2 hours and 45 minutes long? I can't stand for it okay. At last i went to the back of the cinema by myself and sat on the floor that has some space there. I rather to do that instead of sit at the first row with torturing my eyes and neck. The 2 siao kia still sit in front there swt. Fortunately, the movie wasn't disappoint me of sitting on the floor to watch it. It's awesome! :)

I rate it 9/10! :D

I can say i just enjoyed my oh-so-relax holidays after i quited my blardy job. The day after i quited, i slept with having my oh-so-sweet dreams until the late noon. Then i ate my oh-so-full brunch after i woke up. I online and surf the net untill how long i want with a oh-so-happy feeling. Then i did my oh-so-beauty facial mask on my pretty face. I polished my oh-so-chun nails too, which took me freaking long time to finished it and troubled me the whole day. Unbelievable, my kinda unfamiliar elder brother find me to chat in the msn. It is so weird, because we're not really close and did not speak to each other most of the time. We're in the same house, but in the different rooms. Then he invited me to play msn games together. Sounds lame right? Lol. He taught me to play the Texas HoldEm Poker game in Facebook too. The game is kinda interesting. I remembered i watched the movie of Poker King before, so i learned a bit from there lah. I won for few times, but it's just because of my luckiness, but not my playing skills. Lau beh lah me. But the game is fun, thanks to my bro. :) My bro then asked me whether want to have some pizzas or not, so we ordered the Sarpino's Pizza for delivery. New brand i guess, and their pizzas are pretty nice. And we enjoyed eating our oh-so-delicious pizzas that day. The day was the most wonderful day i had since my November school holidays started. Enjoy doing lots of things in my oh-so-comfortable home sweet home. And i really satisfied bout it, because finally i don't have to wake up early in the effing morning and working with suffer already. Thanks God. :D


I get this mask as my birthday present from my pet brother. Imported from Sabah one okay. He delivered this to me and just to give me the present. Aww how sweet. :) And of course, not just one piece lah. Have a lot of other types too, included with cattle milk, red wine, plateau plant etc. This is just one of it, sheep placenta fruit juice. Really nice to use. It helps in whitening, skin softening, moisture and flecks remove. Anyone wanna buy can order from me. The prices are really cheap and worthy. I bet it's really useful and it's much much more CHEAPER than the masks that sell at outside. Trust me, i can give you discount if you want. ;)

And so, i did it. I suka i punya eyelashes neh. Boohoo ;P After doing that, my face skin was like smooth like the taufu, white like the snow white. ^^


And this, took me the whole day of doing it. But i still not really satisfied of it. Forgive me as the beginner, it's a little bit cacated. :/ And i'm a right-handed person. I couldn't use my left hand to polish my right hand's nails. I was like keep polished and removed, polished and removed and repeating doing that for so damn lot fucking times. I have no talented in this seriously. End up i asked for Christina help to polish my right hand's nails, and it's just in all black, with don't have the white colour patterns due to avoid making some unnecessary troubles. So now my nails are left is black with white, right is all black. Wturf. Kanasai


This is the Sarpino's pizza that i ordered called Napolitana, it's with spicy Italian sausages and onions on a bed of tomato sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. While my brother ordered the Butcher, it's with beef salami, mozzarella cheese, lean ground beef with a sprinkle of cheddar. (I didn't take any picture of it.) Buy 1 Free 1. Believe, no? Yes it's true. Visit their website. Click here. Have a try. It's kinda worthy and it's delicious! :)

Christmas cookies! I love biscuits with chocolate chips. I don't mind you to give me this as my Christmas present. Teehee

Christmas decoration at Times Square. I love the Christmas tree. It's spinning one neh. And the Snowman is cute. :)




Oh i just can't wait to celebrate my Christmas! Tomorrow is Christmas eve already. What plans you guys have for countdown? Well, i might be celebrating it with my relatives at my house. And i'm still thinking how should i celebrate on Christmas day. Maybe go for the Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 movie? I'm so impatient to watch that! The chipmunks are too adorable until i felt in love with them. :D

-

Just came back from carolling just now. And had fun with my family. Something funny happened between my dad and me. We endured to laugh and try to be silent when the pastor was praying. His freaking funny face was so damn FARNIE until i laughed till my tears out. ROFL!!! XD

What a long post. It's 3am now. Time to bed. Ciaoz. ;D


Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way~~




Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: