Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Out for movies


Hey peepers! ;)


Sunday comes again, which is my off day of every week. Went to church in the morning as usual. After church service, then back home. Just finished clean up my room. Now it is pretty neat and tidy. :)

Last Sunday, went to SP watched the movie-New Moon. Not bad but i prefer the first chapter(Twilight) actually. It pronounce as Twee-light, or Twai-light? I'm still confusing of this word untill now wtf. Some say it's Twee-light, but some said no. Uh whatever. It just the same. The stories of these is a love story between a vampire and human. While the second chapter(New Moon), a wolf come out pulak. This movie is kinda popular for all, some like to watch it, but some hate this movie so much. Complaining wasted their money of buying the movie tickets. Lol. For me, just boleh tahan only lah. I rate it for 6/10.


Last Friday, went to Summit watch 2012 with my parents after my working. Finally we could bought the tickets. We had tried so damn lots times to buy the movie tickets but every time also full or sold out, at last changed to the other movie. But the tickets are bought from my mom, she don't know how to choose seats, chose the 4th row counted from front of the screen, and it is seated at the side, but not the middle. So my eyes were forced to watch the theater screen senget-ly. Well, doesn't matter. Because what i can comment for that movie is CHUN. Good acting, good storyline, good effects. The critical scenes really makes me felt strained and impressed. I rate it 8/10. However, obviously they are copying the revolution story in Bible, and the huge ship was like copying the Noah's ark. But why Jesus doesn't appear in it huh? Lol. Btw, nice movie. Whoever haven't watch, should go for it. :)


Oh yeah 2 movies are being striked in my list d. Which will be the next? Teehee. ;)

Back to the SP topic. Before we went for the movie, we loitered around there and see the christmas decoration. While me, i'm trying to find a black flat shoe for my working uses. But i couldn't find it until now. I'd even tried to find at Summit and Giant d. Still couldn't find the shoes that i want it. Got, but all prices are also over my budget. Sigh. So now i forced to wear my mom's black shoe for temporarily. :(


We found this at there coincidentally! My mom was looking for this for a long time d. Finally we can have it. Chocolate dipper. We tried the grapes, orange and strawberries. 3 for 10 bucks. The most nice among 3 of it is the strawberriessss. Yummy. I love choc. :D

No chance to take the picture nicely due to my mom can't wait to eat it. :/

Nah lah. Dream comes true. :)

-

Tomorrow have to get my ass back to work again. I "steal bone" (in malay) everytime until i can fall asleep with lying my head on the table at the corner. I told you, imma sleeping queen. I miss my sleeping desk in school. :( Have to wait 2 more weeks, then i can quit the job and waving the money and fan myself. *evil laugh* ;D

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: