Followers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet 16th Birthday

Sweet 16th Birthday

Aloha i'm here to show off how i celebrated my sweet 16th birthday. Hahah. Just joking. ;) Who is the first person to think about when your birthday? Not your friends, not your birthday presents, not your birthday surprises but it's your mom. Thanks to my momma had born me since 16 years ago and fostered me hardly. My 16th birthday, 17th September 2009.

Morning ; Went to school with hanging a sweety smile on my face. Birthday wishes filled in my ears everywhere. Due to it was the last day before holiday, my class just half of the students attending. Recess bell rang, i went to the washroom. When on the way back to my class, YongHoong blindfolded me with his hands then brought me to my friend's class. Eyes opened, i saw lots of peoples clapping hands and singing birthday song. They're celebrating birthday for me!! I saw cakes and tarts with candles on the desk. Omgosh, what a freak-me-out surprise. :D

After making wish and blowing candles, another thing freaks me out. Everyone putting all the wet flours on my face and body. At first YongHoong started, then the others continued doing prank on me. Wtf. But it's FUN! Happy playing flours everywhere. Although it sounds childish, but at least it's my childhood memories. Thanks to all my friends prepared all these for me and celebrate my 16th birthday :))))

*Prank video shown at below*

CHEEEEEERRS MY FRIENDS!! :DD

Sexy bath after playing. Hahah ;D

Playing chinese chess.

Darvin. The indian macha ;)

The burfday gurl. :)

Winnie & HueyLeen




___________


Afternoon ; Washed up myself after back from school. Followed my friends to Pyramid's AmpSquare for karaoke and with my cousin. Had a hyper singing that day. Jumping around and sing our lungs out like sakai just came out from hutan. Ohyea, received the 2nd surprise from them again! :D Another birthday cake! Huge chocolate cake from Secret Recipe. Thanks alots to them! *hugs* :)

Make a wish, blow the candles, i'm older a year :)

The babes. Elaine, Me, Cheryline.

Ignore my fat thighs kay. Grr

Hyper-ing :DDD


___________


Night ; After singing, straight headed to Summit for movie with my family. Watched a hormedy movie called "Where Got Ghost". What do it mean hormedy? Horror + Comedy = Hormedy. I learned it from a magazine. Lol. The show was so so only. Some parts are funny yet it was so frightening and did shocked me out hell. I rate it 6/10 only.


After movie and eating dinner, back to my home sweet home. The activities were tiring me the whole day but i do enjoyed my birthday lots! Thanks to my friends and family. LoveYouGuysLots! :D

Well, another birthday celebrating will be update in the next post. Wait for it! ;)

No comments: